Cant log in "WOW51900201)

The issue was resolved after an hour or so last night, but it’s back now. First it gets me stuck on login server “It’s a busy day…” on “one minute” for half an hour, then the login screen vanishes. I can rightclick onto the icon in my icon tray, but that only offers BfA as an option. Classic isn’t available. So it logs me into BfA although I’ve not used it for ages.

Just in case that’s helpful info to solve the issue. I mean it’s not the end of the world and I’m reading a book on the side, but it would be nice to play.

Ride to Victory! Ride to Glory!

It is far from fixed … am trying for ages now to log in with my accounts.
Position in queue : <1 and then back to error message. Sometimes it tries to retrieve realm list and then back to error message. Hope you really getting this fixed as well it is our money you are spending and we aren’t getting anything for it and well it is 15 year celebration tomorrow and we wanna play the game.

1 Like

Just been kicked out of wow and having same problem as Eldrons
" I tried logging into my wow account but am unable to, first I get up into a queue and after about a min it disconnects me and says “You have been disconnected. (WOW51900201).” its been 30 mins now

Same here ;(

I had to skip our raid due to being unable to log in :frowning: I don’t mind not playing the game, but it kept more than 10 people waiting for 25 minutes for nothing…

Its now more than an hour after the moment I got kicked of wow am still unable to login. second day in a row crap service!

It’s actually the third day in a row now.

2 Likes

Thats messed up. Yesterday when I had it a friend of mine had no problems like I had no problems 2 days ago. All this subscribtion money and they dont dare to overspend a little on servers to fix downtime like this.

game is back online

still cannot login here :frowning:

me neither lucky you :slight_smile:

still not able to login to either Bnet or WoW

When you do finally get online you can’t see half your guild members as online or use guild chat