Can't log into the game or battlenet

same i got an issue today all my characters were naked still i had my gold and items after changing my blizzard password it fixed
maybe blizzard got hacked again

I have the same problem. I just want to lvl my rogue to 120 :frowning:

could not even get battle.net launcher to show, had to uninstall and reinstall for it to even show up. Now it does show but i am offline :confused:

Same, issue, tried this, didn’t help. BattleNet app won’t start, launching the game and trying to log in instantly gets me disconnected.

Remember people, when WoW is down it is almost exclusively at busiest hours, weekends, holidays and free timez. Never ever on a Monday night at 3.

We had a similar problem a few days ago if I remember correct. Nothing that was done on player side worked so just try to wait a bit, they are obviously busy trying to fix it.

Yep, this is the error I get as well.

Well this sucks, I really just want to play wow lol

1 Like

…This has happend like 5 times last 50 days or so now. I have never seen this much log in issues for wow in recent years.

2 Likes

Yup. Same here. Battle net wont even open.
This is just sad.

The least you could do is keeping your hamster wheel oiled…

Tried to switch to an alt and got booted instead, now I get “Connecting” followed by an instant “You have been disconnected (BLZ51901016).”

This is happening way too often now, Blizzard.

Same problem, can’t log in after typing password.
“You have been disconncted. (BLZ51901016)”
Please fix this now! I don’t want to go with the family to see Frozen 2… help!

1 Like

they charge 13 euro per month for server and costs.but all money goes to suport other games and activision pockets they not invested enough.

and they were dare blame isp first wod launchs too.u remeber they put queue even for dead servers.so no player no problem.
i try change server and now stuck i wana do few thing before go bed i played nighs to morning mostly.pffff

reference client btw, battle.net client, nice job.

Just admit it blizz… u are keeping maintenance costs as low as you can to save money at the cost of your subscribers. Every time there is an increase in log-in attempts, the sh*t hits the fan. Just admit that you are not willing to try and stabilize the game during these high pop hours since it’s a cost you are not willing to pay during the week.

This sh*t at every weekends?

That’s reassuring ^^

same here. :frowning:

Cmon! Blizzard, at least keep your latest failure running😒.

Same here :frowning: