Can't log into the game or battlenet

Same here. Been on twitter as advised and nothing… As usual per great blizard support.

On behalf of Activision I must tell you this is your problem. Why did you log off in the first place ??? Eh?

1 Like

You actually made me laugh x’D

Just went through their twitter-feed just for fun, there have been atleast 5 shutdowns for people in less than a month with problems concerning log-in service. 1 problem with voice chat, and i think it was 2 other problems more. so atleast 8 different problems where most of them makes the game unplayable, in less than 25 days

1 Like

With all the money we put into the game, it’s cool to see we cannot play and have lag / disconnecting issued every Week. Good job blizzard.

Few days ago we had our tank unable to log back after a 1% wipe on mythic azshara, imagine the fun, good job with your paper servers.

same here tenletters

same here :frowning:

Same here, the b-net client doesn’t show up (Mac).

I blame myself for everything. Especially that I have just joined a very nice random priest, who insisted on helping out my lvl 8 new char in Classic with all the material goods he could find in his bank. He even went from Brill to UC just to check if he has a sword for me :open_mouth: But then this happened. :disappointed_relieved: :no_entry_sign: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

At least classic doesn’t work as well.

always fun to pay for games and not being able to play them. really I mean it thank you for having cod MW on the battle app I love it

1 Like

Because i got logged out by the game. ^

ME either cant log in to WoW its total fiasko.

yep same here, cannot login, gives error, bnet does not even start… Saturday evening gj blizz

back in now on classic

Same here; couldn’t join a party in D3 , exited the game and then could no longer log into the game from B-net. Closed B-net (should have known better) and now ofc can’t log back in at all :wink: .
The upside: Having to wait 60 secs in between attempts suggests a host of activities to get done in parallel like washing dishes in spurts, laundry one t-shirt at a time, making kids?? etc.

I just exited the game and bnet to see if it still causes issues. No problems at all starting bnet or logging back in. Try it now :slight_smile:

Yes, working again for me now.

Working again for me now.

Barely Managed to log in to WoW classic with huge delay . i`m sitting with 2000-6000 ms