Cant login

I cant login battenet desktop app or site only i use vpn for site its work. so many friend have same problem to pls fix + all player have turkcell superonlıne service

9 Likes

Heya,

This should be resolved by now, please do retest and let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

I do, all day long, also used VPN to at least tell about it. Come on, it’s Sunday, I’m missing a lot of gaming time.

Trying to log into Mirage Raceway on Classic but after clicking server select I keep getting disconnected.

Im from UK and my Internet provider is Kingston Communications

6 Likes

I have the same problem. with the error message WOW51900328.
I played earlier today and took a break for a couple of hours and now I can’t login. it just doesn’t allow me onto the character select screen.

3 Likes

Hey im from UK ISP is EE Broadband when i try log in it let me get to the server list then i click any server on any of my accounts including starter account and it gets stuck on logging in server window then after some time it sends me back to login screen saying disconnected this is for WOW classic and BFA checked all the settings with firewall and internet lan options and so on like u guys told me too and still cant log in

2 Likes

mine same virgin media internet provider

1 Like

I’m on plusnet (through a BT connection), tried retail and classic and having the same issue on both.

2 Likes

Hello blizzard i was enjoying leveling my kul tiran human when i stopped to trade a freind stromwind then i left and while traveling to my next quest zone duskwood i would go a bit down the path then get tped back to stormwind gate i tired to hearthstone i did nothing i logged out then back in game and i cannot connect to realm list now and i tired classic and i cannot get onto classic either

also having same issue from UK get error code WOW51900328, has been working fine with no problems since release day now I can’t log in (BT internet)

1 Like

same i am getting the same error message

Same here, tried making a ticket and the ticket won’t accept any of my files as being the correct types.

Cannot log in to any servers. provider is bt England

1 Like

Try convert to PDF file

Just to add, having the same issue. Tried all of the suggested support fixes & nothing. Was playing just fine, got a summon & didn’t load the next zone.

Been playing find on classic since launch. Tried retail too & same issue - select server & after a few moments, goes back to login screen.

1 Like

Get same message on retail and in classic in the UK using Kingston Communications but my son who is logging into a US server from same provider can log in no problem

Same problem here, WOW51900328, get as far as realm lists for Clssic and Retail, when I select one I get kicked back to the Error code after 30secs or so. FYI in the UK on EE Internet, have done all resets and support fixes, still nothing. Also checked Twitter and loads like us here, but no Comms from Blizz Support.

2 Likes

Can’t connect from my regular ISP provider, and also can’t access any eu blizzard websites. Until today everything was working fine.

However, on my 3G connection shared by my phone, everything works.

Please investigate, as it’s not normal to ban the IP ranges of the biggest internet provider in my country.

My regular IP is: 93.116.225.149 ISP Moldtelecom

I also cannot connect. Getting error 51900328 constantly on all servers for EU.

I’m getting the WOW51900328 error too when I try to log onto my realm. My SP is Virgin Media in the UK. I have tried the recommended fixes in the FAQ and none of them have worked.

1 Like