Cant login

Same exact problem, getting error WOW51900328, I am from Romania and my ISP is RCS-RDS.

Same Issue, Will this be resolved? Half my friends list are online, but i cant access servers, was in a bg and didnt load next zone and now cant log in at all, I am From England/UK Sky Internet.

1 Like

My wife is also having this problem to retail. can log into classic but not retail. Me on the other hand with the same internet connection is logged into retail

Are The Any WoW Staff On Or What , This Is Ridiculous Been Locked Out Over 2 Hours…

2 Likes

I am getting the same issue. Cant log onto either classic or retail. Tried all resolving methods but guessing night has been wasted.

Sort you terrible servers out! think i pay £10 a month for nothing? it is a disgrace how you treat loyal players of the game. how the hell haven’t you sorted the problem out yet.

2 Likes

i even try reset my modem and still cant get in whats wrong please help us

Same issue. UK, BT internet. My partner is sitting right beside me and can log in/out no problem. I logged out and left my PC for an hour. No reboots, no changes/installs. When I got back I could no longer log in. In Classic I get to realm selection then get booted. In Retail it does the same thing but without allowing realm selection.

4 Likes

Is there really no WoW Staff on, We all be paying for subscription for nothing!!!

3 Likes

i did a dns flush and renewed my connection. i think it’s either they are testing their equipment or the ddos is happening again.

Hello i have same dc promblem what all others have too my realm is twin peaks please fix issuese fast its sunday night and i missing alot game time! thanks blizzard support

2 Likes

same problem in classic i fly duskwood in SW and game bugged. i log out and now cant go in.

Hi all. Just tried this out and am sitting online now.

1. Load up WoW and click on system.
  2. Go to ‘network’ part of menu and tick the box to ‘allow IPv6’

Try logging in after that. It has worked for me and may work for others.

5 Likes

BLESS YOU DUDE! THIS WORKS. BLIZZARD useless as usual!

This just worked for me too. Thank you snapdragoon

Doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

worked for me.

1 Like

i find it disgraceful how bad and little too nothing is been done about this situation. how hard could it be, I better be getting a few days free game time after all this. SORT YOUR SERVERS OUT AND DO YOUR JOB!!!

2 Likes

i can log from windows pc , but i cant from linux one and from android app

The IPv6 didn’t work for me