Cant login

is this Blizzard or what? i have same problem about 2 HR. cant log in. got message WOW51900319

IPv6 didn’t work for me either

and still disconnected :rofl:

I can log into Battlenet Applcation just fine.
I can log into my classic game accounts EU+US But get disconnected on Realm selection.
On retail I get disconnected at the game account login. Both EU+US

1 Like

yeap didnt work me too… SERIOSLY I WANNA PLAY

IPv6 didn’t work for me :frowning:

1 Like

As an additional to thie previous post. I am still currently experiencing issues. Can currently log into Blizzard app connection to server starts then logging into game server. After a minute disconnects. Outland - EU

Yep WOW51900328 error and IPv6 didn’t work for me either , My ISP : Mayak smart services Ltd.

IPv6 not working for me either.

i was playing fine, when i was flying out of stormwind i got transfer aborted and my character fell off the grpyhon, was just stuck in a loop and couldnt move anywhere, so i restarted. now i cant login into any realm.

Tried with 2 different accounts and VPN.

From UK Provider : Vodafone (BT)

1 Like

Same here, afternoon was all ok, then at 21 wow51900328, tried all, uninstall game also, nothing. And strange thing is on same connection on laptop pc, where i’m now, no problem and i can log in. My laptop sucks unfortnately

you think they’d release a “sorry we dunno what’s up, but we’re trying to fix it” as apposed to saying “this is resolved”

it should be stated on the log in page, that people are experiencing issues - as apposed to having us search the forums to find out what’s up.

Just be honest on the issue, give us an ETA on how long it will take, or no eta, if you dunno wtf is up.

It’s not like we wouldn’t forgive you. 15 years. Just be upfront.

stop wasting our time.

1 Like

a lot of ppl from the UK have this problem… this is probably Boris fault :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

will someone fix this problem? please answer us. i wanna play

Probably not, I don’t expect replies from a small indie company SMH

Further update from me. Myself and my partner play in the same house (2 different PCs of course). Same internet connection. I am able to log in to my account on her PC. She is unable to log in to her account on my PC.

Again, I logged out and left the PC for an hour (no reboots or installs). When I came back I could no longer log in. I have tried resetting IP and all the usual stuff (delete interface stuff, turn off firewall, reboot computer, delete battle.net and blizzard cache stuff, repair game).

I haven’t tried reinstalling yet. I did install Retail and attempt to connect in streaming mode but had the same issue.

I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this, but it looks as though Wow’s experiencing another DDoS attack.

No, it certainly ain’t resolved (9 Hrs later).

1 Like

Im back in on gehennas realm

I m in try now