Can't login

30 min ago i instant dced(still had internet connection) and cannot login anymore. BLZ51901016.

Reseted router and restarted to no avail. Anyone else got same issue? It seemed to happen at the same time as blizzard service became unavailable i think for everyone. 2 people i know can still play and are online.

EDIT: “Scheduled maintenance will be on Thursday, 19th September from 03:00 (CEST) Until 05:00 (CEST). During this time you will not be disconnected however new logins will be unavailable.”

Bad luck for dcing when it started i suppose.

1 Like

yes i cannot login to battle net nor select wow classic to start it up

Same, about 5 mins ago got kicked from server and now can’t get past battlenet launcher.

Been trying to login for an hour and Classic isn’t even showing up as an option on my launcher. No news from Blizzard as far as I know.

Good to know i’m not the only one pfhew

Same, cant connect to battlenet eu, only americas and cant log in the game.

Well glad i’m not the only one having issues, haha.

Login servers are under maintenance until 05:00

2 Likes

Yeah but ONLY new logins should be affected…

I got kicked from server and now can’t play even though I have been logged in now for hours…

Seems like loads of players got kicked by maintenance…and now can not login…

Some of my friends still playing fine. And there’s no message about any shutdowns in-game according to cousin who is in-game.

Yeah I got no message or anything just kicked from server.

Another great f up LOVE IT ! :smiley:

1 Like

Login servers down, I buy that. BUT, launcher ain’t even working, friends etc…

Realms aren’t shutdown. It’s login server maintenance. Login server has never gotten notifications, only on the maintenance info on forums.

You are not getting it.

People were logged in and got kicked from server right when maintenance hit…with no message or shutdown or anything.

1 Like

Login server maintenance is only posted on forum. That said, instakick shouldn’t happen, but I would never gamble on being online when they take down the login servers.

Aaaah. Yeah. I see the breaking news now. “Scheduled maintenance will be on Thursday, 19th September from 03:00 (CEST) Until 05:00 (CEST). During this time you will not be disconnected however new logins will be unavailable.”

Why some of us dced was probably just bad luck then.

Yeah, I don’t trust Blizz for a second on keeping anything working during a maintenance, despite what they say. It’s Blizz after all. So always expect the worst during any downtime of any server-

“During this time you will not be disconnected” …

Lies. 10 chars