Cant queue in LFG and LFR

This explains a lot, I got into a dungeon, queue thing vanished after it popped and everyone accepted. Then randomly got portalled in, group disbanded, everyone kicked… Me and someone else both whispered eachother asking why we got kicked.

Dunno what the story is, but the last maintenance broke something.

2 Likes

I have a different issue, random dungeons dont work at all, i can pick specific, and for some reason i can choose what talent build i want to use in the specific dungeon tab

Not sure whats going on

1 Like

i have the same problem! and when im in i got insta kicked…

1 Like

We should be getting a game time compensation at this point, honestly

3 Likes

Queues are bugged agan, skirmish works, but solo shuffle and 2’s/3s don’t.

2 Likes

Yep again a thing :slight_smile:

Those times are long gone. TBF if its just one day like that, I don’t mind. Technical issues can always occur. But two days in a row is kinda meh IMO…

pls fix queues it’s been a week of subscription without being able to play…

2 Likes

Is this the service blizzard are giving us? Just ignore us? What is the update?!

Yup everything was fine yesterday and today it just randomly broke.

1 Like

Please fix that stuff. 2 days in a row unable to play. We pay for what? What kind of service is this?

I dont know why we cant be told this here, or a proper post on twitter, but it seems they are aware of the issue

I have two days a Week to actually play this game. Its the second week with the same issue. Randomly dropping out of rated PVP Queues and getting deserter. Sometimes it pops up again and disappears. I cant cap my charakters this week , not worth the sub.
Very Sad support.

2 Likes

Yea same issue here, has been happening since LFR went live intermittently.

First report of this was 8 days ago

1 Like

Aaaaand it’s back to not working today

Just logged in and got this issue for the first time.

Don’t worry everyone, they might get around to having a look when they go back into work on the 3rd Jan.

1 Like

Been going on for like 2 weeks tho :confused: