Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Got this back from Blizz, hope it helps:

Hopefully the bug team will get this sorted out as soon as possible!

In the mean time, keep an eye on the forums or patch notes for any updates on when this is resolved:

Best wishes!

The response i got from support was useless, just generic advice about add-ons and how they can affect the interface.

I am more annoyed by the response because it clearly shows the person didnā€™t read anything I put. And above all, my group finder is working now so i canā€™t really click the ā€œI Still have a problemā€ button.

This isnā€™t really something that game masters would be able to assist with, Kalacia, although they should have found the correct information about this.

Weā€™re unfortunately still waiting for the bug to be completely fixed, although Iā€™m sure things will get moving starting next week.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Queues break every single reset

Date now 4th January 2023. 16:30 GMT

Nobody can join any LFR LFG queues, nor the TW queues. There is a major issue that I know of in the Runetotem/nagrand/killrog realm bundle servers. You already had ā€œMaintenanceā€ at 15:00 ST (you probably did nothing). Please fix this urgently and if necessary to unexpected shutdown of the game entirely and fix this bug!!

2 Likes

Maybe next week I guess xD

3 Likes

First time experiencing the issue with LFG on dungeon finder. Perfect timing tooā€¦ for timewalking week.

4 Likes

Trying to queue mythic island expedition at the moment and still the same issue :roll_eyes:

1 Like

having the same problem. started today

2 Likes

It was working fine this afternoon but Iā€™ve logged on this evening and it is broken. Giving FrameXML Lua errors.
Hmm, working now. Iā€™ve done nothing lol

Ugh broken again after relogging.

3 Likes

The same issue, canā€™t log in anywhere through the LFR / LFD.

1 Like

Mine is blank on at least 4 toons.

1 Like

I be paying, you not be providing, WHY ?

1 Like

still not working , LFR/LFD blank

1 Like

Same issue.
Dungeons & Raid tab totally blank.

Itā€™s next week now, hows progress?
Canā€™t do any random dungeon while leveling.

2 Likes

New week, same issue, dungeons & raid are blankā€¦

3 Likes

Great.

• You canā€™t get to LFG - itā€™s doesnā€™t show anything.
  • For some reason, sometimes I getting in queue (without noticing) ā†’ ported in dungeon (even without role check) ā†’ and after 5 seconds I getting kicked from group with ā€œDungeon Deserterā€ debuff for 30 minutes.

Great game, great tech team.

1 Like

Third week in a row, seems to happen on wednesday and thursday around 16:30 - late evening. i expierienced the issues above, but at a certain time this stops i think it was arround 21 o clock where the queue felt normal again. And sometimes in between you get lucky and have 20 min for a queue. I recognized that when i cant leave a rated arena match (need to wait until the arena closed automaticly) this problem starts existing. Non rated pvp queues are working all the time. (skirms bgs). The Problem only occures in rated braked soloshuffle, 2s and 3s. Hope that helps.

OK Its back again just now 17:38. Startet with ā€œcant leave arena issueā€ again. This cant be 4-5 Weeks. Its not Possible to queue rated pvp. You wont get invite or you get deserter after 1 min.

1 Like