Can't refer a friend

Hello,

My friend has a brand new account, but he’s getting the message “We can not verify your eligibility for this promotion at this time, please come back and try again later”

Is refer a friend down?

25 Likes

Same problem with me and my friend

6 Likes

Same problem here as well.

Finally managed to convince my friend to start playing again with the new leveling, hoping for a fix soon, before she looses interest in playing.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issues. I’ve reported this on their twitter too.

5 Likes

I am also having the same issue :frowning:

6 Likes

Im having the same issue, hope this gets resolved soon :slight_smile: cant wait to start play with my friend

5 Likes

Same here. Happens for brand new and also inactive accounts.

5 Likes

refered 3 friends yesterday before patch. just might be the servers.

4 Likes

same problem here is the problem at least acknowledged?

5 Likes

Having the same issue. Have not seen anything anywhere at all! Also just tweeted @BlizzardCSEU_EN about it.

4 Likes

Same problem, I hope Blizzard will solve this soon.

5 Likes

Same issue here, made a ticket. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

5 Likes

Blizzard please FIX this! my friends are getting bored waiting to play! they have tried most of the classes they like! I’m running out of ideas to make this commitment interesting to them.

6 Likes

Same tried to refer a friend yesterday took 20minutes to get a code to refer with and then when he gets the code it aint working. Please fix this.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the reports!

Something is definitely not working as it should here and the issue is under investigation currently.

The support article for this can be found here:

At the moment it doesn’t reflect the current issue under investigation, but in case the problem can’t be resolved quickly, will be updated with more information as it becomes available.

Thanks again for the reports!

10 Likes

Same Problem, finally convincing someone to just have them be dissappointed “it doesnt even work” is kinda meh^^

4 Likes

So is it getting fixed soon? Thought it was just yesterday, but the problem still exists.

4 Likes

same , i managed to convience my friend to try wow since we get a new leveling experience and he gets the error: “we can not verify your eligibility for this promotion at this time” while he never played wow before

4 Likes

Same problem here.
I hope its fixed before my friend’s 7-day grace period ends…

3 Likes

Is there any update on this issue?
I was waiting for pre-patch in order to recruit a few friends to WoW but they get the same error.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

4 Likes