Can't transmog my weapon after changing covenants

Does this mean if I got my back tmog to kyrian wings and change to night fae, I can still have kyrian wings bcs of a bug?

Yes until they decide to fix this

1 Like

This is not the issue. I have te Kyrian weapon as a Night fae (due to swapping covenants) and I can’t transmog the kyrian weapon into anything else.

2 Likes

Please fix this Blizzard - i havent been able to transmog my ugly looking weapons for weeks now & i will not get any upgrades until i get mythic raid weapons which can take me months with my pleb guild.

atleast work around it by making it so item restoration makes it into new covenant ones or allows transmog again.

You can do a workaround right now, the solution is above.

1. Select enchant
  2. Hit Apply.
  3. Click revert enchant, then select new xmog weapon.
  4. Hit Apply.
1 Like

This dosent work!
I select enchant. i hit apply then it put new enchant. Then if i chose new enchant and go to mog my weapon it dosent accept the apply button

I don’t think you can do it with another enchant. Doing it without works fine, but I can’t seem to get another enchant on it.

1 Like

With what enchant its possible to do it? I dont mind not to have an enchant i need to change the appearance

Any I’ve tried, pick one that costs 1g for cheapness. Enchant it, press accept, then revert the enchant and choose a new weapon, then press accept

How i can revert the enchant? When i press apply it enchants the weapon and it dosent give me the option to “revert” ? the enchant

Right click the enchant box below the weapon.

1 Like

I still can’t transmog my bow… this is taking far too long, and its SO annoying, please fix this! there is no work arounds for hunters!

Blizzard when you fixing this? I want to mog my shield

1 Like

Im actually impressed how long this bug as been alive for, is there anyway you guys could hire an interim for a weeks so he can try and fix it?

Thanks!

2 Likes

You request 12€/month when you can`t fix a bug that lasts since over 1 month.Now I gotta wait 1 month to farm a new set of daggers in order to be able to transmog them.Good job, Blizzard !

1 Like

Bumping cos fml

as said above paying £10 per month, £40 for expansion and they can’t fix a simple bug like this? come on now, it’s been ages…

27 days to be precise, come on this needs to be fixed.

I mean look at Mogwai’s mog. Why? Every ting is bless except the wep.

Life saver mate (and whoever shared this solution), it worked. Just got this stupid bug on my main after swap. Sad that Blizz can’t fix this.

I will repost for people reaching this page now:

1. Select an enchant on your weapon (while it’s not transmogrified).
  2. Apply.
  3. Revert the enchant.
  4. Select your favourite transmog.
  5. Apply.