Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

By the definition of racism and her actions. Also, as i said, i supported people that fell into said category.

And if you would have followed the topic i said that if he were to support people in their stead then hes fine to do so. However he didnt state this to be the case and relied to a strawman.

The character itself is not trans. Thats how it is. Also comparing actual trans people to said character is insulting by itself.

Im afraid that isnt the case.

Once again quite ironic. I have yet come across any of our conversations where you made a solid point. It always ended up in you using libel.

I would advise you to do the same. The character is not trans.

Tahra has not stated me her pronouns as of yet and as such what i said earlier applies. Tahra is however still correct here while you are not.

I havent trolled the OP. Learn what trolling is. I havent evaded the filters as i used completely different words. The core message remained intact.

I knew you would jump on that. And you did that in prior threads. Where i told you a lot of times that Mate as well as Dude are regarded as gender neutral since quite a while. Mate longer as dude.

Believe what you want.

Let me rephrase it then: “Cant intentionally misgender one”. Emphasis on the word intentionally.

Ye that doesnt work im afraid. If you dont state your preferred pronouns i cant magically know them. Get misgendered (or not) and then state your prefered pronouns and then you can nag if uses the opposite pronouns.

Learn what intentional is. Mate, as stated again, is a neutral term. Youre not worth my time to intentionally misgender you and pay attention to it all the time which is why you just get called mate or pickpawkit. The only one where i actually pay attention to it is Deastra.

Anyway, i wish you the best of fun with Tahra. Tahra is probably more willing to waste time on you than i am.

1 Like