Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

So you have none. As predicted.

Not in this thread. And again as i said if he was in support of said people its fine. When asked about it he didnt say he did.

Im still waiting for the quote. Also reading comprehension would suit you well given the “it” is aimed at the post in question that you said was posted yet failed to link towards.

I am still waiting for the citation.

Oh i can abide my own words. However there are cases where i too am being a hypocrite in what i preach and what i do. However all these instances have the core message to be correct. And no you didnt back it up properly even once. Its nothing more but libel.

I’m still waiting for you to quote where she told me her preferred pronouns.

Burden of proof lies with you.

I told the OP to bugger off yes. That is however not an attempt to silence him. Learn the difference. An attempt would be to send a mail to the mod teams again to get someone banned.

As for the disparaging remark: Not against the rules. I dont have to fake politeness. I dont have to hide that i dont support him. He gets the minimum amount of respect a person deserves and nothing more and that is by not insulting him.

I am responsible for what im saying and what my intentions are not what you try to read out of it. What i said stands.

The words used are allowed by the filter. The core message is intact. Its not a foul language. Its a general phrase that is commonly used with swear words in the general world. And since certain swear words are not allowed i havent used them.

Im afraid you cant.

I am because i am the one using them. And Mate is a gender neutral term. By definition.

You said you want gender neutral terms. Mate is gender neutral. It is not my issue that you are not up to date regarding its definition. You are free to discuss with both Oxford and Cambridge.

And no Daestra is the not the only one i dont “intentionally misgender”. Shes merely the one where i pay attention to it because shes stating it pretty much 24/7 and we are friends. Otherwise i would regard her as he by the unspoken rule that everybody is male online until stated otherwise. Everyone gets the same treatment. You dont like to be gendered? Sure you now get either the other gender pronouns or a neutral one. In your case your name or mate.

Cambridge and Oxford both disagree with you.

And more libel.

You get your name then. If i remember it because you as a person are on the bottom of my list. However if i use the phrase mate in a general sentence you will have to deal with it regardless as its a figure of speech.

Also i can very well, if i desire, call you a “she” because i can refer to your character when speaking to you.

Not working like that im afraid. You called me Transphobic. This is not a question about intent.

Edit: Also if i dont see any sources for your claims in the next post youre just going back to being ignored.