Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

I guess you dont have your proof then, thanks for confirming that you are just trolling. And i gave a quote of Jim Carrey, who said this scene was made over the top and ridiculous for comedic value, to make fun of homophobia (man kissing another man). You, on the other hand, gave nothing to support your claim.

5 Likes

What song? We are talking about a movie. A movie in which a trans character tricked male characters to kiss them without having fully informed consent because she deliberately hide her trans condition because she know they won’t agree if she was sincere. I do not treat trans as freaks, but I will treat any person who does deceive to have sex, not as a freak, I will treat him or her as a disgusting criminal because rape is a disgusting crime.

If you are not capable to understand then being tricked into any kind of sexual encounter is disgusting you have a problem. Because tricking someone into sex means to no respect the other part consent, and sex without consent has a name: rape. In this case, is not rape because it was just a kiss, so is only sexual assault, but the male characters have reasons to be disgusted because what Flinke did was disgusting. Sexual assault and rape are always disgusting, even if men are the victims.

Ace Ventura is the old trope of “making fun about men’s consent not being respected, because a man being sexually assaulted is his fault and is funny”. Of course it is also transphobic because the movie give the impression than trans want to fool men to rape them, wich of course is not true, most trans will fill disgusting to the idea of hidding their condition to have sex as Flinke did in the movie.

3 Likes

They weren’t tricked into a sexual encounter. They willingly participated.

1 Like

you need to stop m8, this is getting utterly ridiculous

4 Likes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/6181SltfnHL.jpg

2 Likes

and I gave the quote of the director, not an actor who had no participation in the writing~

But you didnt, even when i specifically asked you.

Imagine taking jokes harder then buildings took [insert number of disasters]

2 Likes

Except I did, though you never even gave any evidence of yours. Woops. :3

Well if its not too hard, show it again. It dont really help prove your point when you just keep going “no u”.

1 Like

Likewise. uwu

They willingly participated because she deliberately hide information that would make them not be so willingly. If she were sincere they wouldnt have accepted to kiss her or have sex with her. A consent obtained without giving all required information is not a valid consent. Someone who is willingly participating because he has being tricked is still a victim. The movie describes a sexual crime.

To have sex both persons must give consent while being fully aware of all the information required to consent. It feel amusing that I need to explain in 2021 than tricking someone with deception into have sexual relationships is disgusting, morally wrong, and illegal because is rape. Consent must be sincere to be consent.

Likewise what? You claim director said he made the scene purposely to mock trans, so you have to show the proof that he did. If you accuse someone about something, then you must prove it. I dont accuse director/movie on anything, thus i dont need to prove you anything.

I’m not even sure that the director had anything to do with the dialogue. It’s quite plausible that Jim Carrey just improvised.

Im sure that Jim Carrey did some improvising, he is great at it. But what the vulpera propose is that movie director said he wanted this scene to mock trans people, which i think is complete nonsense.

3 Likes

You haven’t shown any of your own? Weird. :3

But i didnt claim that he said something that he didnt actually do, so im not sure what you want me to show.

Trolling across multiple profiles. Thread derailed.