Casters need a disarm

It is simple…
nearly every mele has 2 ways to stop a caster.
there is interrupts, stuns. cloak of shadow ams. amz , and spell reflects.

still casters have verry few ways to stop a melee from their burst moments…
so
A disarm for casters would be nice.
Or maybe longer CD on interrupts

“Edited post for less confusion on what i meant “

2 Likes

Coil, fear, SP stun , mage Db frost nova, boomie disarm clone and what else ?

11 Likes

try to fear a warrior and tell me how it goes, or do anything viable when they bladestorm…

1 Like

We are playing one of the biggest caster metas ever. People complaining about melees rn is wild.

20 Likes

Imagine complaining about melee in the current meta.

4 Likes

Range is stopping melee from doing DPS. That’s the point.

No casters dont need a disarm. Yes melees has virtually 100% uptime against most casters but you cant base the balancing around “1 caster into a 3 melee lobby” yes it sucks but casters will by default be more teamcomp reliant to be good but with those teamcomps quickly become oppressive instead.

There is simply no balancing the game in a way that doesnt resault in victims. If a destro lock gets into a warrior, DH, enchancement shaman lobby with 2 rshamans he is going to go 0-6 unless people play terrible. Same way the warrior who goes into a mage, destro, boomy lobby is likely going to go 0-6 aswell. The simply solution would be to simply enforce 2 casters, 2 melees, 2 healers per lobby n no one will get into these agonizing lobbies where they want to alt-f4.

That’s why casters have the advantage of ranged attacks.

Dispellable

Dispellable

Dispellable

Dispellable

Dispellable

tEcHnICaLlY dIsPeLlAbLe WiTh A pRiEsT

OP’s post is dumb in the current meta but using these abilities as some sort of equivalent is also dumb.

Yes, let’s listen to a player that has never reached over 2000 rating in any rated bracket what so ever. You are probably still clicking your spells and you have negative win ratio in 2v2 40% win rate, OMEGALUL. Let me break it down for you, sorry, BUT you are just pretty bad at the game. SP is one of the best casters right now especially with 4 set piece. Give disarm to casters LMFAO :clown_face: :clown_face:

4 Likes

Warrior should have close to 100% uptime on SP, no way you think otherwise?

Omg. I’m caster player for sure but I agree with the take that it’s caster favouring meta by a mile. Since SP got reworked it can pump insane damage in freecast so no matter what caster you go on the other one will create an insane pressure in 3s. Also SP has insane utility and if you didn’t know a 2nd magic school. Since Shadow Mend got replaced with Flash Heal that you can use in Shadow Form SP is actually very strong. Once you get kicked you use offensive dispel or Shield that generate insanity or just Heal yourself. Kicks are the shortest they have ever been. There is a also a new SP build around Apparitions so you don’t even need to cast that much. Also what you cannot understand is that 3v3 isn’t you against 5 players. SP usually plays with a Lock (any spec) or Boomy that can both do pressure on both meeles or peel. Once you PI Lock they have to go off you or they die.

2 Likes

Okay…what does that have to do with Warrior having close to 100% uptime on SP?

Nothing that it’s not an excuse for losing games.

And you pretend like it was different ever. Warrior always had full uptime on SP. It’s basically SP gameplay tank and deal dmg since it exists.

1 Like

Who said it was? Can you take your meds and stop making up imaginary comments please?

Where and when did I say it was different ever? I replied to a comment from a person dismissing somebody for saying that ‘fear the warrior’ is not a good kiting strategy because it does next to nothing.

Improve your reading comprehension please. Second hand embarrassment from both of your comments here so far. Don’t make it a hattrick.

Dude just stop being an attention seeker. Go play few games as you make yourself look like a clown

3 Likes

Only 160 rating higher atm than your main buddy. Hope this helps :+1:

Still doesn’t change the fact you’re a drama queen… You don’t even know why are you arguing. Probably for the sake of arguing. Literally no of your arguments make sense.

3 Likes

Said the person that is arguing about a simple fact that a Warrior should have close to 100% uptime on an SP, talking nonsense about ItS aLwAyS bEeN lIkE tHaT when that wasn’t even the relevant point of discussion.

Since you’re so slow and need your backside wiped, the point of discussion was about kiting Warriors and how Fear is not a viable option for doing so.

Hope that registers.

I’m missing the button to laugh of all your biased comments. You’re absolutely delusional.

1 Like