Casting animation

So im a mage, but my casting animation is not working since last update.
its kinda standing still while casting?

anyone else has this issue?

Im an undead mage

7 Likes

UD Priest here I’ve noticed my mindblast doesn’t play the animation a lot more now than ever before.

1 Like

Noticed it on my Druid, the first Wrath casts as it should, but for the second one she just stands there. If I cast slower and let the first spell finish before i cast the second Wrath then it works, so to me it seems to be something to do with constant, quick, casting.

1 Like

This is actually a big deal. It was very distracting in the last raid. I never realized that my mind registered so much what my character are doing.

yea Dunno if Blizz knows this so report here please.

I noticed it while spellbatching on a low level priest.

True, the times that it happened for me was when I used Inner Focus right before a Mindblast, so that seems very likely.
I do remember from back in ‘real vanilla’ that sometimes when chaining fire or frostbolts the second one would fail to play the animation too, much like right now.
The spells still go off no problem, but the animation just doesn’t play.

Yeah noticed that too on my mage, thought it was just me tho.

I’ve noticed on my mage. I think it’s using two spells instantly one after the other. When I buff and mount, the buff animation shows but when mounting it looks like I’m stood doing nothing

Please, at least report this by in-game means.

And I duelled a hunter. Couldn’t attack his pet as it said it was friendly, while he was running around bugged on a mount shooting arrows at me lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.