Casual Holy Pala looking for Dutch PvE guild

Hi,

I have been a long time WoW player who also raided back in Vanilla. Real life has made me more of a slacker so I’m only level 51, but I still have a raiding-heart and the skills for it. I’m now on a PvP server but all of the ganking makes the game no fun for me anymore. Just reaching BRD takes over half an hour.

To get my fun back in the game, I am looking to migrate to a PvE server. Once I reach level 60 I’d love to raid, but only once a week. I guess you could call that casual or semi-hardcore. Also, I think it would be fun to join a Dutch guild or a guild with many Dutch players. One of the most important aspects of WoW is it’s social aspect, so it would be nice to be amongst a group of fun people that speak the same language.

Are there any nice Alliance Dutch guilds on a PvE server?

Regards,
Ruud

Ok I failed and somehow had a Retail alt character set up to post this under. Now it should be the proper one :slight_smile:

Hi Ruuddie,

Whilst we’re not a Dutch guild, we have a few players from Holland across the coalition we Raid with. What spec would you look to Raid in?

Hi there, The Order of Azeroth (Mirage Raceway) may fit your requirements and we have many Dutch players, although the language of the guild is English. We are a casual raiding guild who value a friendly, mature atmosphere and our raids are well organised and well led. Raiding one of our two raid days is no problem.

Our raid times are:

• Friday: 19:30 - 23:00 (GMT+1)
  • Sunday: 19:30 - 23:00 (GMT+1)

If you are interested in learning more or want to join us, you can visit our recruiting post here: [A] EU Mirage Raceway

To speak to an Officer in-game, contact:

• Bhalgrim
  • Daggermane

Thanks for your replies you guys! I’m looking to raid in holy spec, as I did in vanilla.

1 Like

We have an opening for a Holy Pally - happy to chat in game if you’d like.

I am recruiting for a coalition of three guilds called The Hydraxian Covenant. We’re from all over Europe. We’re based on the Hydraxian Waterlords RP server, have Ony and MC set to farm and are hoping to recruit an extra holy paladin (or two!) to our raid. Raid nights are Sunday and Thursday. Let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

Hey Ruuddie,

Lowlands Gandling-EU is also recruiting. I Would love to add you to our team. Please visit www lowlands nl (theres also a link to our Discord and who to whisper ingame).

Hopefully see you soon.

Wumatic

HI Ruud,

We aren’t a Dutch guild but we do have some players from, and also in general really nice people! We could definitely have room for a holy paladin to join us for casual raiding. Sundays 8pm server time!

Get in touch if you’re still looking :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Dink

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.