Casual Horde RP Community & Discord Server

Hello folks!
Following the success of recent initiatives to encourage more casual RP on Horde characters, I’ve set up a Discord Server and in-game community to help people connect with others interested in taking part in more casual Horde RP.

The discord server includes guides for new RPers on the ‘RP Essentials’, links to useful websites and resources, a list of current Horde-friendly casual RP hubs including their most popular times and a space for people to look for an RP guild should they wish too. The in-game community is there to provide a means of making RP connections in-game, and for those who don’t want to use Discord (I know not everybody does) .

Anyone with an interest in taking part in casual Horde RP is more than welcome to join, and I hope we as a community can come together and continue to foster the growth of a thriving Horde casual RP environment!

The Discord Server invite code is: https://discord.gg/ZSfnx43WsV

The in-game community invite code is: 74RvZKwcZog

I hope to see you in the community, and if not, I’ll see you in Azeroth!

P.S: If anyone has any information about the current RP Hubs available to Horde please do let me know! I aim to keep the ‘Current Hubs’ section of the server up to date as much as possible.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.