Casual player lf guild - Trollbane (HORDE)

Hello,

I am casual player looking for guild, that offers nice community and opportunity to join PVE content runs. I am currently studying at university and that is the reason I am looking for more relaxed guild, that doesn’t mind if I don’t show up for a few days.

I play on Trollbane, so I can join any guild from the joined realms (Chromaggus, Shattered Halls, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Ahn’Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider).

I prefer to do PVE content, mostly mythic+, but I am open to filling in for missing raid members if needed.

If you have any additional questions, I am happy to answer them.

Hello there, I run a social/casual guild on Twisting Nether if your up to transferring realms at all. We are currently recruiting for raids and would love to have you join us! If you like more info then please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Gorejin.

The guild project I am working on isn’t on any of the realms you listed sadly, but if you don’t mind rolling a new character to check us out, please message me on Mistree#2555 or find out more information at the link below. I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: