Cataclysm Classic..? Really?

I mean. Cmon… it’s where it all went downhill.
And you want to do it again?
i stopped playing retail in cata, all my friends stopped.
It just wasnt WoW anymore.

I Really hope you fellas who never got the chance to play it have fun, and those who liked it back then have a good time aswell.

But it’s a hard pass for me.

6 Likes

Nobody cares if you dont like it

5 Likes

I actually care about different opinions. I didn’t play it back in the days so I don’t really know what to expect.

So that’s why you came to this thread and cry.

Don’t like it, don’t play.

I mean come on, post in the RIGHT FORUM!

The reality is Cata and Mop best PVP ever also PvE Cata is rly good Mop not that much that is the real facts.

1 Like

find it out yourself don’t listen to the classic andys, they just can’t stop crying about retail it’s living rentfree in their heads. besides all of the complaints i also heard every raidtier before Dragonsoul should be quite good and many consider cata pvp as peak pvp. Last phase gonna be most likely the worst.

1 Like

WoW actualy a good answer, you dont understand what the delusional WRATH BABIES are saying on classic forums its actualy rly sad those ppl have no life and are there 24/7 hating on cata for no reason just bcs they wanna play wotlk for the rest of their pathetic life

Just like they don’t care they posted on the wrong forums.

1 Like

I also quit during Cata, yet i stand here and say Cataclysm was a great expansion (at the start)

The reason i quit was the content drought during Dragon Soul. Wrath had the same content drought, but at least ICC was a great raid, Dragon Soul was very mediocre. And i didn’t want to be stuck a year running this mediocre raid with all my alt, plus SWTOR just released so i wanted to try it out.

So Dragon Soul aside, Cataclysm was great.

• Every class got improvement.
  • The world was new again, and it was fun to explore what has changed.
  • The dungeon were engaging, crowd control mattered again. And both Tier 11 and Tier 12 were fantastic raid.

If Dragon Soul doesn’t last as long as it did this time around, i think classic cataclysm will be great.

2 Likes

Yeah very true but at least cata has the best pvp so there is something to do unlike wotlk

would be weird if they make the last phase long again.

Imagine been given a time machine to go back in time and undo all the bad stuff you created but instead you go and do all the bad stuff again that wrecked your product…clown world.

4 Likes

If they do, then they’d deserve all the hate coming their way.
But for now, i’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt and let them make cata great again.