Catalyst transmog doesn't work for PvP players

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/1492zoe/catalyst_doesnt_give_you_the_normal_appearance/

In season 1:

• Conquest item converted with the Catalyst would unlock Normal raiding appearances, regardless of ilvl. Even you were at Duelist or Gladiator rating, and had an Heroic/Mythic ilvl, you would still only get Normal raiding appearances.

In season 2:

• Converted items keep their PvP appearance. No transmog at all.

That’s so rude.
You guys find new ways to screw us over every season, even though we play the game better than PvE players.

Extremely unfair treatment of your most dedicated players, who have kept playing on the same 7 maps for 20 years despite constant neglect and disdain from your company.

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I don’t know why they changed it

1 Like

This is no laughing matter.
I already proved this statement right three years ago, and the forum community massively agreed with me:
See : PvP is significantly harder than PvE

Oh it’s most certainly funny and trust you to make a post like this
Not claiming I agree or disagree with you however

Please, have a read.
I don’t make claims without coming up with solid arguments to back them.

You will find that my statement is perfectly reasonable, and rooted in facts.
You will then say: “Huh, that sounds about right actually, yeah”

Reeks of narcissism but okay Srav

1 Like

It’s not narcissism. It’s merely the full awareness of how completely correct I am.

Imagine comparing two entirely different gameplay concepts with one another.

A PvPer can be trash in PvE just like it can be the other way around as well. Its amazing how people still try to debate this ever since its introduction.

Not really, no. PvE is just way easier.
I explained why in the previous, massively upvoted thread. Feel free to check it out and come back more enlightened.

1 Like

I can count the amount of gladiators that were good in PvE on one hand. I stopped counting how many of them got kicked.

I mean I have vastly more experience when it comes to mythic raiding and how gladiators fare in there than you im afraid.

Comparing PvP with PvE or the other way around is just flat out facepalm.

1 Like

You’re being baited
This is what they wanted

Fully aware

1 Like

I wrote a wall of text full of logic based arguments, and all you can come up with is “my personal experience says otherwise”?

That’s pretty weak.

1 Like

You cant compare PvE with PvP. They are completely different from a gameplay perspective. And Gladiators are easily as bad in PvE as Mythic Raiders are in PvP. Thats reality.

But I did though.

Well yes. You compare things that are different.
If you compare things that are the same, there is no comparing to do.

Reminds me of this, the PvE player is Will Smith ofc.

1 Like

God I love that film
Absolute classic
but fully agree Touché

1 Like

Shouldn’t someone who claims that PvP is harder than PvE or the reverse be like… idk, at least good at one of them?

Aw, man.
I thought being in the 350 best players of my specialization in the entire European region at least made me half-decent at the game.
http://bitly.ws/IzyH

I guess I’m garbage then.

At least you’re self aware.