Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

The 20th Anniversary Celebration of World of Warcraft® is almost here, and we have many exciting activities and rewards to share with you as we look ahead to what’s in the works.

View Full Article

24 Likes

timewalkin thru classic!!

4 Likes

Dire Maul TW… very interesting!

And these two guys are just adorable:

2 Likes

Sets are great :+1:

1 Like

OMG!! BLIZZARD!! THANK YOU!! Finally, the core hound mount will be mine!!!

Now can we talk about:

• Tattoos for all races

• Visible hair with helms/hats

• Separate face, neck and head slots

:+1:

1 Like

:smiley: it feels like wow is getting some love after so many years being neglected again
actually POG blizzard POG

1 full patch anniversary content looks fun! t2 sets are amazing can’t wait to collect everything.
finally classic timewalk too

4 Likes

Whole event looks great aaaand revamped T2 woooop!

3 Likes

They ripped Tomkek’s judgment set he made on one of his YouTube videos over a year ago, and they never even gave him any credit!! Typical Blizzard style!

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Seems the new T2s are in addition to, and not replacements for, the original ones? Hope so at least.

2 Likes

Additional, they won’t replace the existing ones in the transmog window/wardrobe.

2 Likes

Those T2’s look amazing, even the sets for DK, Monk etc look amazing

2 Likes

And? All it was, was a high-resolution version of the classic set.

1 Like

Can hunters finally get some quivers when we’re at it? And for some more reasonable price than 200 trader’s tender for one?

2 Likes

What about the one from Shadowlands raid?

They own it :smiley:
staaap lawd

1 Like

Bit silly statement tbh. They didn’t ripped anyone as it’s their set to begin with. Also, it’s not the first time that they are doing remakes. Ok, sure Legion sets were not remakes but more of a “inspired by” but still.

This all sounds fabulous and I will definitely be doing most if not all of the things… but I am wondering if there is a way to get this currency without any group content, as well. Am I blind or have they just not said?

3 Likes

Any chance of Swift Zulian Tiger and Raptor?:smiley:

7 Likes

I know, but still :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus his artwork does look miles better xD

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!