Celestial Tournament gone?

Master Li on Timeless Isle do not want to give the quest for Celestial Tournament this morning. He only want to sell things i can not buy without first doing the weekly quest.
Still missing 1 pet so this makes me sad. I hope it is a bug
Made a bug report, but since we get no answer on those, and other people might come here to see if they are alone in this, i also ask here.
Is it a bug or is it gone for good?

1 Like

It must be a bug. I tried to power level a pet and got 196 xp where I usually get 5k or so. Blizzard broke my happy place.

1 Like

as fare as i’m aware PLing in Celestial Tournament always sucked.
Were you able to get the quest this week?

No I didn’t get the quest either. I was doing a BFA world quest, they usually give good xp for 2 pet battles.

ok. going to do a Pandaria trainer battler in a few min just to see if it has been nerfede there too.
Will get back to you

Pandaria trainers seems to be ok. So you can go lvl up there still

Report as a bug in-game. See also

1 Like

Thank you.
i was only searching for earlier Celestial Tournament treads before posting. So i missed this one

Famous Blizzard polish.

On the one hand I feel good because I got those pets quite some time ago. On the other hand I wonder what piece of broken content will I encounter today’s evening.

I have raised a ticket. Just odd that a couple are available, there were these quests that did use to be the starter quests when you first began pet battling, and then the rest are no longer available. Its like the reset hasn’t worked. But I’m looking at the fishing quest giver in Undercity which was the last thing I did yesterday and todays quest is active so it doesn’t appear to be a daily reset issue.

Seems to be fixed now. I am in the tournament as I’m typing this. Still need 2 of the pets so glad it’s fixed.

1 Like

hmm i just left Timeless Isle. Maybe i need to reboot the game to see it

Nope he still will not give me the quest. So not fixed for everyone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.