Change race name to Wildhammer

I think your idea is great!

And yes I only want visual changes, I don’t need entirely new racials with different mechanics.

2 Likes

I think this question speaks more to how races are handled overall than just a single niche of Wildhammer Dwarves. Every race should have sub-race options that are cosmetically different and have some minor racial differences. This opens the door to many more possibilities without adding entirely new races for every diversity of existing races

3 Likes

They could, at the very least, add options for your to change the displayed name for races that have customization for different tribes, clans or groups.

Dwarves could be: Bronzebeard Dwarf or Wildhammer Dwarf, or just Dwarf.

Trolls could be: Darkspeark Troll, Sandufury Troll, Raventusk Troll, or just Troll.

Void Elves… i am not touching that. You can guess it.

2 Likes

People have nothing better do to so they go around naysaying on other’s suggestions.

It’s sad, there’s a reason this game has declined so much, people can’t stand the community.

2 Likes

I was so excited when I heard blizzard started really listening to feedback regarding customization, I went ahead and race changed.

Ugh…The more time I spend on these forums I regret ever coming here, I guess I should’ve just stayed with my human and completely ignore the forums and it’s existance.

1 Like

Clearly was a great move, so many people are happy with this its unbelievable, Blizzard have to stop holding back on changes that people look for.

I ask myself why i still come to this place, it’s better than the NA forums, sure, but being better than turd is not exactly something to proud of.

I really liked you changed to a Velf, you will look even better with the new hair options.

But well, why not both?

3 Likes

I still have a bit of hope with Blizzard adding more customization options and I was part of the “movement” to say that we Velfs get brown hair colour and they actually listened and gave it, now I feel like we can do so much more and have beautiful customization…

But many threads just get ruined with anti high elf crowd and naysayers.

2 Likes

would be pretty cool to have dwarf NPC you can speak to to simply change your tooltip, can’t see it being that big a task to implement.

2 Likes

I was one that supported brown a lot too, not gonna lie it was the hair color i was the happiest to get.

There is more to be positive than negative ahead of us.

Soon…

3 Likes

Don’t be fooled by the recolor allied races that managed to get approved. We could have them all as customizations for existing races. Instead we could have gotten actual allied races like broken instead. Wildhammer dwarves don’t justify an allied race.

Lightforged draenei as a separate race were a mistake.

Highmountain tauren as a separate race were a mistake.

Dark iron dwarves as a separate race were a mistake.

Mag’har orcs as a separate race were a mistake.

Mechagnomes as a separate race were a mistake.

Furry goblins as a separate race were a mistake.

2 Likes

She is beautiful! I never saw anyone using that transmog and I absolutely love it.

may steal it :3

3 Likes

We need more good looking gals, so:

Fearless Gladiator Silk Armor Shoulders, Hands, Legs and Feet.

Treia’s Handcrafted Shroud in the back.

Aluneth as the staff.

And the basic mage belt.

Char hasn’t updated tho :confused:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/theloria

2 Likes

You sound like the kind of guy that RPs to be a girl online.

She looks so beautiful!

Im really really excited for 9.1.5

My character looks soo good in PTR i got compliments from random strangers.

3 Likes

if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it.

Serena is one of the most friendliest person i met ingame.

2 Likes

Does EU have different PTR realms than NA?

On NA, any time i log on there are Void Elves outside of the Stormwind Barber shop hanging out, it’s pretty nice.

i dont think so, i remember meeting many Americans on the 9.0 PTR back then.

And yeah there is usually tons of Void/High elves outside the barber and LFD too.

we formed a group haha.

2 Likes

Is this supposed to offend me?

2 Likes

I’ve updated the title of thread to make it clearer

2 Likes

Nope, just saying. Hashtaginclusive