Changes made to tailoring?

I used to be able to level up tailoring in a few hours but now I don’t understand anything. Literally anything. I tried looking it up and reading other topics here but I don’t understand anything.

I need someone to explain it to me like I’m dumb because I’m desperate already. I started making bolts of linen cloth and in the chat area it said my tailoring was leveling up, but in the tailoring tab it says “Cataclysm Tailoring” and it stays at 1 no matter what. Even just a guide telling me what to do will help.

1 Like

Hi Mérylina,

The current way professions work is that they no longer have one massive combined skill point pool, but are split out by expansion.
Linen cloth is part of normal (vanilla) Tailoring, so those skill points won’t show up in the Cataclysm Tailoring section of your professions tab.

To see skillpoints and recepies for “vanilla” Tailoring, simply scroll down on the professions tab, or alternatively, directly to the left of where it says “Cataclysm Tailoring” there should be a little “-” sign; click on that to collapse the section.

Wowpedia has a really in-depth overview of professions in general, if you want to read more about it.

Alternatively, there’s a reallly great leveling guide for each expansion’s profession section on wow-professions, so feel free to give the Tailoring section there a read, if you’re stuck :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.