Character creation OCD

So I have a problem where I just can’t stop making new characters, I got one character to 60, deleted it and then have been creating new characters a lot recently. Mostly I get them to 40+ then I delete them, then I start making a new one again. Is this some kind of addiction? do I need a break from WoW?

2 Likes

Yes, you’re crazy.

Now go make another one!

6 Likes

Is the problem that you are bored of the class or cosmetic choices?

I can understand making new characters to play something else or try a new class or something but why do people who that so often delete the old one?
What harm would it do to you to let that 60 stay on your char list while leveling another?
I just don’t understand the need to delete them all the time…

3 Likes

I have 3 60s and see them as accomplishments, they are all different classes and I want them incase I want to main either in the future, why would you not want this option? lol

1 Like

I do understand the urge to delete and start fresh. Like Arthas when he burned the boats. :laughing:
Im keeping the 60 mage though for banking and incase i change my mind on the drood.

You don’t have time to be posting on the forums; there’s low level alts to be made and deleted!

1 Like

STOP
DELETING
HIGH LEVEL
CHARACTERS

There is no point. Only delete LOW level characters.

Can this be related to the same people who love fresh starts? As in fresh vanilla realms/seasons in diablo etc? Everything wipes and back to scratch? Atleast thats what I get from OP.

try switching server to not lose your old chars?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.