Character Customisation Wishlists

So, since the PTR appears to be being updated to Shadowlands in the very near future, the customisation options we’ve currently seen appear to be our lot. Now I know Argent Dawn players probably care a lot more about this than most, so I’m here as your friendly neighbourhood demon hunter who’s look will be changing very little next expansion- to pose a question:

If you could add whatever, and as much new customisation as you’d like to the game, what would you want?! Get it all out there, from basic to absurd, what do we as RPers want to be able to have for our characters.

18 Likes

Blood elf:

• Scars
  • Runic tattoos (think like the BC cover art)
  • More hairstyles
  • More beards. (Or beards combination, like humans and night elves get.)

Trolls:

• Beards

Forsakens:

• Beards
16 Likes

For Worgen:
I’d love some options for our fangs, like with Orcs having customisable tusks and the like. Greymane has a silver band around one of his teeth, things similar to that might be cool. Like broken fangs, discolouration and the like.

There’s also, in the Darkshore Warfront, Worgen walking around with tattoo-like markings on their fur, which would be nice to get. (I have a screenshot somewhere but can’t find it.)

Edit: One I forgot that I noticed last night with trying to make Shadowlands Travis on WoWhead. You can’t perfectly match eyes between Human and Worgen. So broadening the selections of -both- races to match completely would be great.

For example, Worgen can have heterochromia. Human form can’t. Actually just give us heterochromia on all races.

Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: You know how Night Elves get the Leaves in their hair? Wouldn’t that be something -real- nice to have on all races that can be Druids? Worgen and Tauren with them running through their manes, Trolls… Doing it in a… Troll-appropriate way that I don’t know because I don’t troll?

10 Likes

A thing for all the races in general(or the ones that have hairstyles) would be just to have the option to rotate the hairstyles in a way. Just have strings of hair face the opposite direction.

4 Likes

narmë going absolutely all in for beards, i love it, more beards would be amazing

5 Likes

Humans: Actual brown hair shades, braided hairstyles (not dreads).
Thats about all I play :joy:

3 Likes

Look, I need a good beard for Lerothis, and I know forsakens and trolls players have been asking for beards themselves for years! Gotta share the love!

4 Likes

Blood Elves:

Scarred ears, including half-cut and the like. Just no Viking beards pls.

7 Likes

More jewelery for Vulpera (both sexes!)

In fact more jewelery for all Male characters would be nice.

5 Likes

Goblins:

• First of all my biggest wish that I doubt will ever be added to the game is having the option of being a chonkier type of Goblin, akin to Gallywix in-general body shape, since it would really fit the whole aesthetic, personality and themes of a lot of Goblin characters in-general.
  • More bling, jewelry along with possible mustaches and beards would be very much appreciated as well.

Kul Tiran:

• Some proper sailor/pirate esque tattoos to really spice up that feel we got for them in Kul Tiras during BfA.

Trolls:

• Beards along with an eyebrow option.

Orcs:

• Same here as Trolls when it comes to the eyebrows. There have been depictions of Orcs with eyebrows, the most obvious and in-game one being Thrall.

Humans:

• Really I think a lot of what has been added so far is great and very much a step towards the right direction, but I’d love to some day be able to choose between a more slimmer body type instead of just defaulting to the Hulk Hogan one every core race Human has.

Pandaren:

• Would love to see more August Celestials themed accessories, jewelry and more headbands like the one the males are already getting.

I am sure that I would have even more ideas, but this is all I have coming into my mind right away.

9 Likes

This, and a nice non-afro curly hair, and a nice simple bun!

2 Likes

All races should have an eyepatch option, I know it’s already available as an item in-game however I imagine enough PvE players would like to see their character with an eyepatch and wearing another headpiece. Roleplayers especially would love it, as plenty of us know the struggles off adding “wearing an eyepatch over left eye” in your TRP when wearing a helmet. Maybe some bandana options as well. (Looking at you new Male Pandaren option)

Generally speaking scars for all races would be great to half as well.

(FYI, so far I’m very satisfied with what we are getting. Getting the above as well would perfect it imo)

7 Likes

PLEASE. I want humans that don’t have the bodyshape of a man in his early 40s. Give us the twinks I beg of you.

5 Likes

Even having the eyepatch turn around or something would be great given all eyepatch items are covering the same eye.

5 Likes

ooo good idea that i’d never thought of! to piggyback on this, wouldn’t it be great if glasses were a customisation option?

5 Likes

Yes please to glasses!

1 Like

In theory it’d be lovely, but you know they’d break it and have them not disappear properly with helmets. Or if they didn’t disappear by design, clip through horrifically.

1 Like

Eyebrows that aren’t copied from other races for every race, except maybe undead with human eyebrows.

Some hairstyles being made available for both m/f. I’d love to be able use the big ponytail fem Zandalari have on a male Zandalari.

And this is more so wishful thinking than anything, but maybe a tattoo system for characters in which certain big achievments award you with the option of using a tattoo that is related to that achievment, for example; a Stone Guard insignia tattoo for your character for achieving the Stone Guard achievment.

9 Likes

More beards and beard variety in general especially for Blood elves. I’m liking the new beard options on them but a full beard would be fantastic.

Some more carved jewellery for tauren would be pretty nice too as well as some grimtotem war paints.

Also more scar options would be fab.

Also also add totem weapons you cowards!!!

3 Likes

anything
everything

5 Likes