Character Customisation Wishlists

did you mean: the shoulder/waist ratio of a dorito xD

thank you your input is always valuable and appreciated xoxo

2 Likes

Scars for everyone.

9 Likes

I want eye patches as customisation option, so [insert badword here] bad. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

I just want to play a YOUTHFUL male rather than being forced to join the dilfsquad.

4 Likes

Fix the human male beards, please God.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they have been touching up some of them, atleast?

One day we will no longer have to live in the fear of the Pinecone Beard.

4 Likes

Even just tattoos that are related to major events in lore would be pretty cool, maybe some class based ones. Monks of various races being able to use tattoos of the August Celestials. (Blizzard please I really want to be able to use the the Tomb of Sargeras Monk SHoulder tattoos without the armour.)

Druids getting various Wild God related things. So much potential with that for so many classes.

3 Likes

What surprises me is that the Humans didn’t get the cliché heart with the word “Mom” in it. Like come on.

2 Likes

They’ve improved a couple of them, at least. Or rather… Added new variations that are similar to the old ones that look -far- better.

I’m making this canon on Travis now, just on his shoulder.

2 Likes

ok but we all know a goblin would absolutely rock a ‘mom’ heart shoulder tattoo.

1 Like

Oh and eyebrows for male orcs. I wouldn’t personally be using them, but with some orcs apparently having them in the lore, I want 'em as an option.

And can we talk about the playable Nightborne eyes?

8 Likes

Please. If it was on a Goblin, Blizzard would make it a option in the cash shop for that extra irony.

2 Likes

Malfurion-esque beards and his facial tattoo…

Necromancer/cultist tattoo for everyone.

Thats it.

4 Likes

this is not better

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ee-b9_nXsAAYL2n?format=png&name=small

you know those face tattoos that are like, corpse paint the necromancers and cultists have? yeah i want those on an undead so i can rp Blight Boars’ biggest fan

2 Likes

Yes please. Antonidas beard crew representing.

1 Like

Considering how it was also used in Classic to portray DK NPCs and then later and even to this day is a major part of Thassarian’s character design? I am surprised they haven’t given players some form of the Necromancer NPC skin option yet.

3 Likes

nah but seriously im gonna list things off

Human: Less exaggerated hairstyles and cleaner beards for males. Hair doesn’t grow like this Blizzard. Also whats with the weird hairline/dye stains? Lady humans can like, have different expressions they all have this half smirk and it’s kinda boring.

Gnomes: Remove Diaper gnome and put their customizations with regular core Gnome. Allow us to change individual limbs and/or become full mecha. I’d like it if I could have a gnome that didn’t have a giant bulbous nose or sunken eyes either.

Draenei: Just so much. So, so much.

Worgen: Upright posture. Give the women more options and allow us to play with patterns maybe.

Pandaren: Make females less bouncy and give guy/womanguy the option for Shaohao leanness. Also more hairstyles and beards. Preferably for both.

Allied Races: Complete overhaul. Nightborne need more than 3 skin colours and make them look more like the NPCs thanks.

Horde Races: I dont stan Horde but give Undead upright, give Tauren cool horns, give Trolls more triber diversity.

Thanks for coming to my TeD talk.

3 Likes

Last one, then I promise I’m done. Probably.

Just give void elves some ‘normal’ hair colours and styles. They’re soon halfway high elves anyway, so there’s no reason to make the tentacles and purple hair mandatory.

I’m also told that the night elven tattoos coming with Slands come in only one colour? If true, that could do with some expanding.

11 Likes

There is only one answer.
Yes.

3 Likes