Character Customisation Wishlists

i fully believe that big beards do not suit Blood Elves…

the men must be whispy and twinkish not burly vikings gosh darn it…

2 Likes

You have chosen death.

Edit: Though Blizzard should keep the more Viking-esque options for Dwarves imo.

6 Likes

The divide like that, perhaps not, but I quite like the -fuller- version of that. I… Am trying to post a link but I don’t use the forums often enough to actually be able to put it in this. And I am the big dumb.

Edit: puu.sh/GgTJo/bcde001a18.png (Figured it out, big brain.)

I’ll take anything.

Please.

We don’t have half what the developer favourites get. :confused: We’re even the only core race without DK customisation.

3 Likes

For blood elves: more beards than what was already shown, and a tad more realistic faces – akin to Lor’themar or such. I guess just better faces overall.

3 Likes

In-general body sliders would do a great amount of good for a lot of races, since people either love or hate the extreme differences between female and male members of a species in the game, one of the most popular examples for a lot of people being Draenei.

4 Likes

A long hair option (for Gnomes). Like a freaking normal long hair style, why is it so hard? Every Gnome doesn’t want a freaky hair style okay?

Also violet eyes would be cool, and one blind eye option like other races :3

2 Likes

Dong slider or bust

5 Likes

How else will an HMP truly be perfect if he doesn’t smash the walls of Orgrimmar down with a single pelvis thrust.

3 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Full beard (aside from the chin which just doesn’t fit) works. But the replacement beard for this (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ee-b8PkXgAAfNFP?format=png&name=360x360) is awful and they shouldn’t have removed the original.

dying doesn’t exempt you from facial hair. none of you are immune to facial hair.

3 Likes

Did worgen actually get anything outside of the new eye system and some skin tones?

If I remember correctly Worgen will be getting a majority of the Human customization as well, though I might be entirely wrong about that.

1 Like

I’d meant more for the worgen form specifically, but that’s something at least.

Their worgen form is no longer tied to their human form.

1 Like

In general:
The option to select which eye is blind instead of having a weirdly limited degree of colours with matching blind-eye
Night Elves got it perfect in how much customisation I expected each race to have, pls bump all races up to this standard

Blood Elves:
Arcane tattoos like that box-art boy from TBC and Rommath
Farstrider markings from WC2 (Can also be given to Voidies)
Dark Ranger eyes/dead skin/make-up

Trolls:
All the beards
Ear types
Loa-based tattoos or paint
Real tusks for females

Forsaken:
More mutilated/damaged variants of face, jaw and head customisation. Skull-cap stitches, pinheads, noseless and half-jaw for example.
Goth/Emo style make-up
Beards and eyebrows

Humans:
Turalyon’s haircut
Longer beards and stubble
Jewellery based on nations
Tattoos to match the above

Goblins:
Bling
Maybe Gilgoblin looking features? The gilgobbos from Nazjatar did move to Durotar and it’d be a shame for nothing to come of that in the future

Tauren:
100% PROPER Grimtotem style facepaints.
Tail accessories/style

Pandaren:
Way more jewellery options
Celestial themed markings

6 Likes

I’d like tattoos for humans as a whole.

Hell, as I doubt Vrykul will be made playable anytime soon, some options themed towards those would be nice to have. I really dislike the beards humans have presently, needs expanding on.

1 Like

Pandaren desperately need more customization options. They need scars, (celestial-themed) fur-paint (like in the Tomb of Sargeras monk set), more varied eyecolours, the option to have more angular faces, more jewelry and for celestials’ sake…!

… Fix the neck.

8 Likes

Just do like the males. Delete the neck, embrace the chonk.

4 Likes