Character migration is open from ZT to other PVP realms

Hi all.

In case you havent noticed, free migration from ZT to 3 other PVP realms are open.

Now if you dont really care for RP and have no plans of starting to care about RP then perhaps this would be a good time to consider moving on to a server more like your actual preferences. This is an RP-PVP server. The only one in fact - so please let those of us that actually came here for RP reason have this one for our selves.

Please consider - ok tnx :slight_smile:

Edit: Actually there are 4 servers you can migrate to: Free Character Moves Coming for this Region - 20 September - #19 by Anvarra-terokkar

12 Likes

That would be great those who aren’t willing to respect a RP set of “rules” to move away.

when you ask kindly to leave the chans say and yell to In Character communication or ask to stop running over people with a mount and get laughed or/and considered a weird person you get that leaving together is going to be difficult. most respect but some have clearly nothing to do on ZT.

3 Likes

Look, it’s another “authoritarian RP-ers bullying people away from the server” thread. Rude.

3 Likes

Excuse me but what are you on about? Where exactly do you see bullying and rudeness? If anything it is the ones disregarding the RP ruleset who should be considered rude. Not saying you are one of those but it seems kinda weird that your accusations target those who actually respect the ruleset and encourage others to do the same.

11 Likes

Zandalar Tribe has an almost perfect A:H ratio, and an almost perfect population (full at peak times and yet just shy of having queues)
I for one hope that hardly anyone moves away.

2 Likes

Agree, nobody moves, nobody gets hurt.

I agree, with the following exemptions:

• people who unironically ERP
  • weebs
  • people who think sexual/anime references or profanity in their character name is funny
  • Mages
  • Twitch streamers
  • Vegans
  • People who unironically follow twitch streamers
  • Swedes
  • Twitch streamer guilds
  • Furries
  • Redditors
  • Paladins who think they are a DPS class
  • Undead rogues (once I roll out my Warlock alt)
8 Likes

I make a point of always being on at least 6 layers of irony when I visit the Lion’s Pride for a steamy late night “roleplaying” session.

Congratulations, Zandalarians!

I hope that this means there will be free migrations from Hydraxian Waterlords to the PvE Realms (including non-English ones) soon, too.

Alternatively, create new RP Realms (both PvE and PvP) where innitially only those who Reserved Names on a RP Realm before Launch can Migrate to (while not ideal, the best way to gauge wether someone actually was interested on playing on - and abiding the ToS RuleSet - a RP Realm) as the current situation with all the squatters isn’t providing correct customer satisfaction.

1 Like

‘customer satisfaction’

lmfao.

I bet you are a joy in any restaurant you enter.

That list is way too perfect… :laughing:

What’s wrong with us? :frowning:

Does anyone wanna join my rp guild?

You frolic! No!