Free Character Moves Coming for this Region - 20 September

Why transfers away from Flamelash… The server has a very good population now and its never Full… :confused:

1 Like

Seriously? Cause of the 38% vs 62% Alliance/Horde unbalance. Every contested area is very strongly dominated by the Horde and there’s no way of realistically winning for the Alliance.

Please dont move to Earthshaker.

3 Likes

Why not more to noggenfogger dont take our family man

Ten Storms is the most dead place ever right now.

Why won’t you do anything about it?

2 Likes

Thank you for your continuous efforts to balance the Realms.

Couldn’t help but notice that you are offering transfers from the RP-PvP Server Zandalar Tribe to non-RP PvP Realms, which is great. Hopefully this means the actual target audience of RP-PvP Realms will get a better Realm out of this.

Similarly, I once again would like to implore you to handle the (lack of RP-Realm Rules-repecting) issue of our sadly only RP-PvE Realm, Hydraxian Waterlords.

The ongoing issue with ‘Queuing Refugees’ has yet to be solved, with an additonal issue arising because most of the original RP-Realm crowd are still soaking in the World etc in their at most 40’s while e.g. the AH is being dominated by 60’s of the other audience and discussions in Piblic Chat and even /s about e.g. meta-gaming in EPL abound.

In other words, like a number of/many players who called in two weeks beforehand because they really wanted to play on a RP Realm and its specific ruleset, would be happier if they could Transfer to a new RP-PvE Realm (perhaps with maximum level restrictions) and/or Transfers to regular PvE Realms would be possible.

As has been asked for earlier.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Seems there to busy trying to Alienate the bloodfang community to take notice of other realms.

If you’re not on the realm, why would you think it’s “dead”?
It’s not dead in the slightest. Has a very healthy population and wherever you go in the world it’s bustling with players.

2 Likes

So Gandling is pop medium in the afternoon, high at peak hours, no queues. Why allow people to move away from it? The server is good as is.

Earthshaker is healthy. Hope they abort xfers once it hits high on peak time.

2 Likes

Yeah. Im on Dragonfang and for me a bit difficult always to look groups for high level (~41lvl) quests

If you’ve read the forums a bit, there were many people complaining that they got seperated from friends during launch. This allows people to play together again without having to introduce paid transfers. I doubt many people of your realm will transfer is there isn no reason to, as you are saying.

1 Like

I am so f**king salty right now, if i had known this would be happening i would have waited it out!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your continued efforts to cut down queue times :+1: I know that right now you’re trying to even out realm populations and that that’s the purpose of the free character transfers currently being implemented.

Once the populations have evened out, however, I strongly urge you to consider implementing paid character transfers, if only for a limited time. Sure, there are concerns about fidelity to vanilla WoW, but there are still some of us whose real-life communities are scattered across realms, and I believe that right now solving this issue should take precedence over concerns of fidelity.

When Classic launched it was an impossible task coordinate with everyone of your real-life friends to get them to stay on the same realm. In my community, some waited patiently in queue on our agreed-upon realm while others broke away from the main group in favour of just picking up the game right now. Blizzard had already floated the idea of free character migrations, but because none of us knew exactly what this entailed, there was a sense of “we’ll play now and change realms later, when the Classic hype has died down”.

A lot of communities have been split by this, and I think a big contributor to this problem was the incremental roll-out of realms in the run-up to the launch. Paid transfers would solve these issues and would benefit players and Blizzard alike.

Please consider implementing paid character transfers in the not-too-distant future. Thank you.

9 Likes

Dear Blizzard, why this could not come before last Free migration?
It was only offered from 3 realms to move to one realm. So now all of our friends are totally done, on other realms which cant use char migration.

WHY ALWAYS LATE WITH RIGHT SOLUTION HM ?
oh yea… to offer paid transfer… GJ Activision

2 Likes

We need more players at Ten-Storms.

2 Likes

…What? What’s your problem? Migration was offered to the same servers as it was now, so everyone can now migrate to the same server.

Because I know people there, combine that with other posters in this thread from that specific realm stating the same thing plus seperate posts, it makes no sense. Plus that realm is on Low even during peakhours.

It’s on high and / or medium at peak hours. You are clueless.

1 Like

Ok well I guess me and the people from tenstorms posting in this thread are all wrong. Paid character transfers - #21 by Magesty-ten-storms I guess so is the poster of this thread?