Character Stuck - Fix

I’m falling through the world without a mount. I don’t think this fix will be working for me… Guess I won’t be playing WoW for a week at this rate…

It seems the character unstuck page is broken too?

So I died to another player during a world quest, and now every time I log in to my main I get the error WOW519003319. I don’t get this error when using other characters. I did the Character Unstuck thing and that didn’t work either, still can’t login…

2 Likes

Hey I got the same issue, tried waiting 15 mins before logging in and also used the “Unstuck service” to no avail - char is dead and is “clipping” a mountain.

Exactly the same for me, was doing a world quest, got killed, disconnected, stuck in the air in ghost form. Resetting UI and stuck move self service didnt work, so sad.

This is what it looks like, I can see this for 0-2 seconds before disconnecting.
https://imgur.com/a/jys24s0

I have the same issue. Did a PVP world quest, got killed and got an instant disconnect. Since then, I can’t log in to the char anymore.
Unstuck website does not help and everything else I tried did also not help…

Had the same issue, spam logged in and spammed space everytime when i got in. After a couple logg ins it worked and i got out from the mountain. Try it a couple of times :slight_smile:

This is for the DC’s in DF when dead.
5+ Attempts youll will move forward each log in attempt -

My druid getting insta dc after getting ganked when doing a world quest when you gonna turn in dragons.
And everytime im trying to log into it again it crashes instantly.
I can play other characters.
So when i log in i get this message, wow51900319 error.
Ive tried everything, uninstall addons/ui, restart computer, website character stuck servive, tried repair/update game.
What else can i do it started for 2 hours ago and it still not working.

12 Likes

Same issue here, seems like it’s a widespread issue with that grave yard

I have exactly the same issue on the exact same quest

yeah wierd and enoying hope blizzard wake up and fix it soon i ve made a ticket.

@Blizzard WAKE UP! xd

getting the same problem with this character. come on fix this

yes come on blizz, this is not ok, im stuck with this char too

Just asked a friend for the name of the world quest to provide more info and hope we get enough attention but apparently its been taken down… might be some hope yet

I bet we get left to rot until server maintenance

I got the same problem

@blizzard , any GM read this yet?

1 Like

same problem… qq

I have 2 characters that are stuck in this bug.
They died in different locations doing the Proto-Dragon world pvp quest, and are now stuck in spirit form in the exact same place while chain disconnecting.

Ridiculous, and even more ridiculous that this will not be resolved before the quest is gone.

blizzard f wake up