Character Stuck - Fix

I had the same problem and I fixed it by logging in over and over again and spamming my space bar, eventually my character got above ground and I did not get disconnected anymore.

2 Likes

same issue. O well, see yall in 5 days

Same issue here. How to make the ticket?? This ticket system is so complicated that you are not even able to make one

u have to submit a crash report, character stuck report doesnt lead to an actual ticket.

Thank you!!! This actually works! I made a keyboard macro that spams space, so i spammed it when logging in and eventually got into the game

1 Like

can confirm, it works, spam spacebar as u load in

Spamming space unfortunately does not work for me, after trying about 30 times.
It would be amazing if Blizzard did not send us into the floor in the first place, and maybe fix this now.

spacebar spam actually worked for me too, after trying logging in about 10 times.

1 Like

I was so close to faction transferring because that only takes a few mins and would have removed me from that position. But hey, spacebar, yay

Happened to me too, submitted a ticket, maybe I’ll get back in for when the season starts lmao

Seriously tho, what is this bug

Time to level another char this weekend instead

Try to disable all addons while trying this, it might let you get into the game faster to register jump-inputs

Got dc, trying to log in getting same wow error and instant dc !

SPACE SPACE SPACE SPAM when you log in

It didn’t work for me as well, until I

• turned down all graphics to 1,
  • disabled all addons,
  • set render scale as low as possible and
  • locked fps to 60.

I tried locking fps to 60 because in legion on that one bridge boss where you are running against wind, if you had more than 60 fps and stutter stepped to dodge mechanics you would also dc. Not sure if it made a difference. A combination of loading quickly into the game and then spamming spacebar did work (not sure if 60 fps was what made the difference, i did all of the things listed at the same time).

1 Like

Actually it happened to me again because Im the best at living on the edge. (Many alliance in area, me alone with WM ON still)

This time I just held spacebar when I see its about a second left of the loading screen instead of spamming space, worked fine too. Gotta try 10 times thou

I’m trying this and I make a tiny bit of progression each time when loading in and after 5 attempts or so, I can see the portrait on my char, and the ground etc. But then it takes ages to reconnect and I get reset to my starting position below the map lmfao.

this actully worked tried it two times, space and relog about 5 times and the 5th time spamming space works

this works best imo. Hold spacebar

1 Like

i’m on same boat

wicked. spacebar helped :smiley: