Character Transfer

Hello there dear Blizzard, i got a request for a character transfer(name in game- Lefthander), i logged back to my alliance character on the server Gehennas and i searched the tab Who and ive only seen 20 players online on the whole server. And im requesting for my “FREE” transfer activation to server Mirage Raceway as me and my friends decide to play here as both factions are kind of balanced and also i dont want to transfer on any other server because factions are unbalanced or population are low or im not speaking other languages as spanish, german or french. So im expecting in my next days to be transfered or get your message back,
Thank you for your time!

Blizzard will not reply on the forums and “demanding” a reply will not work, you can only open a ticket to get any kind of response at all.

Your response will be “no, we will not do that”. They will not allow you to go to a full realm without paying.

Unless you are talking about Classic Era then going to any PvE realm will do as theuy are all connected.

Blizzard does not read the forums. You need to make a ticket, and wait - there’s 5-7 days response time at the moment, so be patient.

Don’t open new tickets or edit your existing one, because then you will be put back into the queue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.