Chat bans by voting - Remove

again the option/system is good.
its just the community wich is toxic and abuses the function to just remove players.

remind yourself that these days we try to get the blood under everyones nails and anoy them as hard as we can,
because thats what the 2019 classic community is all about !

the chat function is a good option, been used for ages in retail without the massive tryhard autistic abuse.

the chat option works.
the community doesnt work, its braindead.

Proper upset - is that the phrase you use to describe your flat mate when they buy a six pack for £5 from Amazon and then see it for £4 at Tesco?

I’m not upset - I’m frankly outraged not just by your self-entitled rant - derogatory comments and bare faced lies but also saddened that this is the future we have invested in

I’ll tell you why everything you have asserted is a lack of lies - nobody in professional services would think it is okay to make derogatory or inflammatory statements without sanction on an online game chat channel or forum - you would advise against it - you would be contracted not to do so - you would be governed by the FCA and/ or - since you are advising - allegedly - on the legality and validity of contracts - the SRA - and they certainly would sanction you - you would be trained and obliged to be civil- which you are not

But obviously you are in the very early stages of study - so you feel empowered and elevated - you pity the ‘plebs’ you meet online and feel you abide within an ivory tower

You are laughable- and most of the forum are laughing at you

Of course your peers on your real are not - clearly they are reporting you- good for them

Laws need to be adaptable to the populace that they govern. This “law” clearly isn’t suitable to the population because of rampant abuse, among other issues (which I have mentioned).

You’ve just helped annihilate your own argument, try again.

blizzard doesnt apply their own rules.
theres bots, and cheaters running free in-game no single F given.
suck it up or quit like the majority.

theres no need for me to “try again” your only based on your own oppinion and you wouldnt accept anyone else oppinion anyways.
you expect blizzard to rush to the table for a lvl 15 gnomes with a memename?

1 Like

Come on - surely you understand the meaning of inter alia well enough that it can’t be used within that sentence - why don’t you just google it and use it in context if you feel legal terms are within your idiom - good grief

a whole list of things that required immidiate attention from blizzard.
blizzard wants their game dead before shadowlands.

Unlike you, I can accept my mistakes and poignant criticism; I am tired as it’s 3:55am and I worked most of the day today on my day off (financial year end). I didn’t use that phrase how I originally intended. It’s been adjusted accordingly.

I’m a little shocked that you advise clients regarding private equities but are not governed by the FCA - what do you invest in - eternal apples and amplified heat?

And back to the headline - you are upset that you can get banned from chat channels if a number of other players don’t like what you are saying and report you

I am not surprised you get silenced

You have very little to say and what you do say is either abusive - nonsense or plagiarism- and the plagiarism is poorly applied without context or reference

I’m thinking college or an under achieving fresher - far too naive to be anything else

Perhaps much younger with an older sister you are trying to mimic- distinct possibility

Of course I could be wrong - could be bitter middle aged divorcee with 40 cats a bad drink habit and a nice settlement going back into education and floundering horribly? - I do hope not - your ex obviously worked hard for the cash you are squandering

It isn’t the end of the financial year you dim witted fool

Your reading comprehension is actually TERRIBLE. I said very clearly my conduct in a video game isn’t governed by the FCA (I then lamented the uselessness of the FCA and other regulators). Although, in a few years and the next version of SM&CR, who knows what those communists will implement.

It is absolutely financial year end for a wide number of investment funds you absolute imbecile. I could pull up 50 limited partnership agreements with a 31 Dec FYE.

Chat ban what is that?

I have wrote some stuff in my years and never i was/know someone was banned for chat seems like you are just rude.

I was calling out players calling them XYZ in Korrak revenge calling out leehcers/afkers etc asking others to kick them for it etc.
Called own facion p… when they did not fought etc.

Ye you have to be ULTRA toxic.

OR classic is ULTRA TOXIC!

The financial year ends on the 31st March for a company and the 5th April for an individual - that’s a fact - you imbecile

Your sales ledger can run from and to any date you like - as can your company year

The financial year - however - is not a moveable feast - and as you like accuracy and detail you should be fully aware of that

I would assume that if it is a company or investment year end your books would have been sent to your auditor some weeks ago

The majority of PE investments are via partnership structures you clueless fool, and the FYE for these is very often 31 December.

Stop derailing my thread with this irrelevant rubbish, just because you have zero argument on the actual issues at hand.

1 Like

No clue what this has to do with chat ban for being toxic or made becasue of toxic people xD

It’s pretty rare - but as you have viewed the thread I’m sure you can see how it happens from time to time

I’m amazed - HMRC have changed the financial year without telling anybody - I’ll advise the Red Banner press for the headlines!!!

Red Banner press, you mean the Guardian (aka Grauniad)?

Go open an LPA for any big PE house fund and I will be proven correct.

I did not even know you can get banned from chat xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this is hilarious as someone who calls people out and names did not happend to me ever lol

Look - you are doing it again

The financial year for companies ends on the 31st March - that’s it

You can have whatever fiscal/ company year you like - but the financial year is 31st March

Nothing you do or say will alter that fact - anybody on this forum can google it

So you may well be doing a company year end - but it is not a financial year end - and there is a world of difference between the two terms

You should know that

And that’s why I am not an imbecile - because I am pointing out a simple fact of life

Unless HMRC have failed us!!

Heaven forfend - now please apologise and explain how you either misrepresented what you were doing and/ or accused me of misdirecting the forum

Or go to bed and sleep it off