Chat bans by voting - Remove

You are priceless - and inept with language - lost within your own argument so badly you confused yourself

Grow up and learn the basics of human interaction in the adult world- life is easier that way - less confusing

Consider getting an education- raising a family - grounding yourself in real world society

I genuinely feel sorry for you - seek help

“You are priceless - and inept with language - lost within your own argument so badly you confused yourself”

English must not be your first language as there’s nothing inept about what I said, however, I can’t say the same for yours. My comments are merely correct and you’re just upset that your worthless and inept commie/SJW argument got torn to pieces.

Run along now to think about your feelings that don’t matter. Or spam a report because you don’t like what I’ve said and consider it “abusive”, authoritarian loser.

You like to over complicate language don’t you

You can’t get past the idea that using unnecessary phrases just makes you seem what you are - unintelligent

Boris won the election with one simple phrase - ‘get Brexit done’

Nothing more

Here is a guy portrayed as a bumbling idiot but who can condense a set of very complex political and social arguments into a single sentence capable of uniting an electorate behind him to generate the largest majority in the House of Commons in the last two generations

Yet he can quote the Iliad in Ancient Greek

You are incapable of accepting simple concepts of right and wrong - you seem to feel you are above the judgement of society - that you may do as you please without sanction

The popular term is ‘snowflake’ - it is apt

I don’t over complicate anything, I say precisely what is needed. By contrast, you don’t even understand basic punctuation, yet you think somehow your opinion has merit?

Boris won the election not with a single moniker, but with a better policy, giving people what they wanted, and because the opposition was wholly terrible and unelectable unless you were a clueless 20 year old 2nd year university student who just read Marx for the first time.

Your comment on right vs wrong completely misses my points above and clearly demonstrates your ignorance. You don’t get to decide right from wrong. You do not, and should not be able to, decide on the basis of subjective notions what things deserve sanction. We can all likely agree on a great many things on the basis of general rules and clearly applicable facts (i.e. we cannot kill because if everyone could kill it would be chaos (one of Kant’s three categories of categorical imperative)). But, to think that on matters clearly divided and entirely subjective (e.g. speech), with little in the way of real substantive harm if let to run its course, we ought to establish rules devised by a sensitive few to sanction such speech, is to be grossly misguided. Furthermore, it ignores the adverse effects of the implementation of such ill advised policies and ignores the benefits of letting freedom run its course.

The only snowflake here is you and the other crybabies so enraged that I could suggest removing this ridiculous and unnecessary feature.

1 Like

What I enjoy the most on these forums is foolishness by children who don’t understand how the world works

Any adult reading your last missive would keel over and laugh as I did - and you won’t understand why any time soon - but you may - If you grow up - when you read it back in a few years time

And that is the beauty of forums - you are not just embarrassing yourself this evening - you are embarrassing yourself for many years to come on a forum archive on the internet

I am grateful for the lack of moderation - it lets you be the gift that keeps giving

But I am grateful to the WoW community for keeping you silenced in game - I don’t blame your realm for doing so - it’s hard to concentrate on the game when you have to deal with a fool in chat

Do carry on - lots of folk reading this exchange have just made fresh popcorn

Don’t disappoint them

“Manchildren who don’t understand how the world works”

There, I fixed that so that your comment is more clearly applicable to your uneducated self.

Nothing you have said is a refutation of any argument whatsoever, it is pure puerile nonsense which adds nothing to this discussion but your feelings, which might I remind you, are wholly irrelevant. Your comment doesn’t support your claims.

That can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without it.

Run along now mate, you have to get up early for your minimum wage (these shouldn’t exist either) shift at ASDA so you can whinge about the robber barons and false consciousness.

1 Like

Run along - it gets better and better

Please don’t stop - continue - this is a fascinating insight into the mind of a premenstrual child

TO BLIZZARD:

As the comments in this thread should indicate…

1. No one is seriously harmed by chat bans, otherwise these comments would not be so lively, they’d all be off nursing PTSD.

2. Indeed, even those who are prima facie against my proposal for removal of this ridiculous feature are actually in tacit agreement, by suggesting (as they have above) that merely the apparent bad example of loudmouth miscreants is sufficient punishment. Hplovecraft above would agree. Indeed it would seem that the ‘free market of ideas’ would be sufficient sanction to weed out such behaviour.

3. A number of strange individuals even seem to enjoy engaging with such persons.

4. Lastly, I must stress, this is a cost saver. Ceasing to police speech etc. will save you money as features won’t be needed, development and staffing won’t be needed, and staff to deal with such things won’t be needed. In any case, the kind of sadist that would work in such a department should probably be institutionalized and jobless, or perhaps join the Democratic/Labour party in the US/UK respectively to better utilize their useless ‘talents’.

These four points should be added to my initial 10 above. I think there’s a substantive case here for at least bringing removal of this feature into discussions.

1 Like

the system or option is good, its just the classic “playerbase” who is autistic and salty about everything.
probly because they have no life living in moms garage with 40 cats or sth.
2019 community = retarded

“the system or option is good, its just the classic “playerbase” who is autistic and salty about everything.
probly because they have no life living in moms garage with 40 cats or sth.
2019 community = retarded”

I’m not seeing a substantive argument here. The system isn’t good because X says it’s good. X needs a reason to claim Y system is good.

1 Like

the system is good, its just all the autists abusing it.
theres so much griefing and hating in the classic community,
one wonders why he wants to play a game like this.

I wouldn’t agree with you on any level young lady - you’d need to do a lot of growing up first.

Let’s set a few things straight though

I am a semi-retired guy who owns his own property and lives comfortably with his wife by way of decades of work in industry

So I don’t have a shift at ASDA tomorrow nor do I lack an education, though the derision with which you seem to view such endeavour is appalling.

I undertake work when invited to do so as a consultant by companies who require assistance and who know me well - over the years you build accounts - that’s the way of the world

You meet all sorts as you travel through life - and it is rare I take an instant dislike to anybody - but you pushed the button

You took the rope - you tied the knot and you jumped off the chair

It does not surprise me that WoW attracts such personalities - I have interacted with many like minded souls as yours - but you are amongst the most self entitled and rude I have come across over the past year

So I reaffirm my blessing to those who sanction you - I do not doubt you deserve it - I myself have reported you for breaching the forum terms of use quite repeatedly this evening - along with your misguided ‘friend’ and her casual racism

I do hope you are comfortable with your evenings endeavours on the forum - that would confirm my belief regarding your character - were I wrong about you you would be ashamed

Why the hell should I be ashamed for being correct and having the better argument? What absolute nonsense, like your silly argument from authority.

You are still unable to actually address or engage with the argument, so you are either ignorant, inept, or have terrible attention to detail. I certainly hope the companies you “assist” take out extensive insurance before acting on your guidance, and obtain indemnification rights in their contracts with you. I work in private equity, so please send me the names of the companies you advise, so I can place them on our restricted list so that we never invest in them or have our staff acquire their securities.

Please feel free to spam reports on me for “not liking” what I have said or my argument. That’s what I’d call a win, and a prime demonstration of the exact argument I am making. You are literally proving my point as to why ban by vote is an absurd creation.

2 Likes

You are truly a delusional piece of work - and certainly don’t work in ‘private equities’ in any professional capacity nor understand the rudiments of professional indemnity insurance.

And before you jump up and down suggesting I am wrong and yes you do - you don’t - because if you did work in any industry of that nature in a qualified capacity you would not put that comment anywhere on the internet

You just demonstrate your complete naivety and lack of commercial understanding

So if you feel being rude - obtuse - and entitled generates a win - I’m happy for you

But I console myself with the knowledge that I know you for what you are and that almost everyone reading this will estimate your age between 13 and 19 - likely living at home with your parents - studying at university - maybe last year at college - and feel you know it all

It is clear you don’t - and that’s why this is so amusing - because you think you do

But good luck - really - failure will help you mature

1 Like

I essentially mirrored your comment, yet I shouldn’t post it anywhere on the internet. That’s a bit pot calling the kettle black isn’t it there mate?

Right =/= rude. When will that sink into your skull?

I finished 7 years of university nearly a decade ago, but nice try muffins.

Failure does indeed build maturity, like free market processes foster growth and innovation, the same way as individuals being exposed to things and views they don’t like, helps them to develop as a better player, instead of just banning the person who informed them.

It didn’t take you 7 years of university to summon that up - you just spent the last 15 minutes searching through your 1st year text book for next years syllabus

And it is telling that you suddenly shy away from your clients in ‘private equities’ that you don’t have because you don’t know what it is

Take your time growing up - the longer you take the more rounded you may become

But please don’t take the folk on these forums for fools

You are too obvious to read

Hahaha try me you senile old fool.

I didn’t say “private equities” or reference clients, but nice mis-use of quotes mate. I was speaking in terms of portfolio companies and not wanting to guide investments into any which you’ve been involved in. My comment was pretty clear, so your reading comprehension is poor. Then again, it’s probably a non-issue, since any company you advise probably isn’t a professional investor or qualified purchaser, so can’t even invest in PE funds anyway Lol! Nor would it be large enough to constitute anything other than a piddly early stage venture investment. Enjoy advising your local garbage cleanup co and community college in central Kansas. NB: I only brought this up because you had to bring out your EPIC credentials.

p.s. You’re proper upset here which is why you haven’t buggered off yet.

1 Like

again the option/system is good.
its just the community wich is toxic and abuses the function to just remove players.

remind yourself that these days we try to get the blood under everyones nails and anoy them as hard as we can,
because thats what the 2019 classic community is all about !

the chat function is a good option, been used for ages in retail without the massive tryhard autistic abuse.

the chat option works.
the community doesnt work, its braindead.

Proper upset - is that the phrase you use to describe your flat mate when they buy a six pack for ÂŁ5 from Amazon and then see it for ÂŁ4 at Tesco?

I’m not upset - I’m frankly outraged not just by your self-entitled rant - derogatory comments and bare faced lies but also saddened that this is the future we have invested in

I’ll tell you why everything you have asserted is a lack of lies - nobody in professional services would think it is okay to make derogatory or inflammatory statements without sanction on an online game chat channel or forum - you would advise against it - you would be contracted not to do so - you would be governed by the FCA and/ or - since you are advising - allegedly - on the legality and validity of contracts - the SRA - and they certainly would sanction you - you would be trained and obliged to be civil- which you are not

But obviously you are in the very early stages of study - so you feel empowered and elevated - you pity the ‘plebs’ you meet online and feel you abide within an ivory tower

You are laughable- and most of the forum are laughing at you

Of course your peers on your real are not - clearly they are reporting you- good for them

Laws need to be adaptable to the populace that they govern. This “law” clearly isn’t suitable to the population because of rampant abuse, among other issues (which I have mentioned).

You’ve just helped annihilate your own argument, try again.