Choose Your Own Gear in Dragonflight Season 4

You need to be logged in to see it . i have reported this at the start of the expansion twice a year and more ago and no-one fixed it still . You need to be privileged to see evoker forum on EU :smiley:

Oh yeah, let the comunity choose :slight_smile:

Remember grimrail?

2 Likes

Imagine a dropdown menu on the creation catalyst where everyone can choose what set will be forged.

Imagine everyone could decide for himself what to play in S4.
You want 2x2 piece from Season 1 and 3? You want to play a certain set for a different raid-week or affix in M+? You could do it.
No one would have to rely on any other vote and could choose his own favorite playstyle to enjoy S4 besides from what is the meta or not.

I’ve voted and took this serious, but you can read my honest opinion above -

1 Like

Class Evoker forum is hidden and require login to be able to see it, for that reason it returns 404 when clicked in your post without login to forum.
That’s the only class forum that require login to be able to see it .

What a bad idea, the number of trolls is real here

Exactly blizz are going to upset many of the player base because the PVE players will get their way again gg blizz for not adding diversity and giving players a choice to choose between pvp/pve set

Make all tier available ! Well i dont agree so many players are gonna be left unhappy with these outcomes they should just have the sets scale as they did in the seasons that they got used with the same dmg % increase

You can’t simply scale them up, especially since some specs have been redesigned in 10.1. Wouldn’t work.

Ok what if they make 2 sets available one can be used in pvp and one can be used in pve?

What, with PVP scaling only? Could work possibly.

Yes that is right im just trying to find a solution that keeps all players happy so pve players get the set that works for them and pvp players get the set that they want.

If everyone is happy more players will play the game

1 Like

The only problem is, and I don’t think anyone has thought about this yet, if you play PVP and PVE, loading an extra 4 tier pieces around with you and making sure all 8 are fully upgraded isn’t a great feeling.

What if they make the set pieces dynamic so that the piece is the same but the bonuses change in the content you play.

For example it could be T1 for ret paladin in pvp and t3 for ret paladin in pve

1 Like

Of course people thought about this, it has ben suggested for years now that pvp should have their own gear and sets and that pve gear should not work in pvp settings. this was broken in legion. in bfa, in SL. These sets are from pve content and should be working in those scenarios. pvp is not a consideration and blizzard is just too stubborn to implement a proper logical fix. And you cant win, literally pvpers complaining they need to run raids to get specific powerful trinkets and pve players complaining they cant get their favourite set because it upsets the pvp balance.

That actually could work. Got a genius over here everyone!

Not sure if it’s possible, however. Would need someone with the know-how.

1 Like

Hahaha xD Dont know about genius but i do try to find a solution for everyone haha

1 Like

You can actually influence the meta next season :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: choose a very bad tier set for DH, mages and rogues and gg :blush: choose good ones for devas Evok and Warriors.

I take it you sacked anyone with some new ideas or you have given up or just can’t be bothered anymore.
What a pathetic route to take.

No.

It’s easier to balance a set to be good in AoE, other set to be good in AoE, than one set to be decent for both for all classes.

So not really.

Players do the balancing. They chose the best set. If they have 3 options, there is a best set for each scenario.
if they don’t have 3 options, then the balancing might be so bad as it was in past, that a set is worse than not having set

you may call it easier, I don’t care, but data shows that I am right and sets weren’t balanced

I literally described you a scenario with Rsham. You have no response.

I already voted for multiple classes I don’t play (like DH) to have worst sets possible. For PvP purposes. It might be good for PvE, who knows.

2 Likes