Class Selection

186cm here…

used to be 121kg

but after the last 2 years of dedication i am.

79kg

but maintainted my strength from the extra weight through a very strict weight program.

1 Like

That’s American territory action right there :wink:

But -40kg much respect friend

I’m a strongman/bb/gym addict so my stats doesn’t apply to most.

But great scott, you rock for that one

1 Like

ty man :slight_smile: still working on it on a daily basis, mostly muscle gain now though.

1 Like

will be intresting see when we can replace human body with a cyborg body just download ur soul and menorys from ur old body to a robot body :stuck_out_tongue:

Always liked blood elf and night elf would have chose human hunter If that would just have been possible. Like undead race too but it miss undead elfs.

Classes Druid, warrior, dk, priest, Hunter, lock, dh and rogue are my favourite. Currently mostly warrior, DK, Druid and dh, it changes. Just like fast classes thats why rogue is kinda at pause waiting energy makes it feel slow same with feral.

Too bad humans cant be horde side because they kinda could have possible decide like pandarens. And DK and DH kinda not belong eather horde or alliance just feeling and like it even now they have to be other. Same with forsakens they give that feeling that they not really fit to horde or alliance and like it

1 Like

Muscle/Strength, isn’t always shown, but it’s there for sure.

Look at Tyson Fury, looks like a regular tall dude at the pub, but he packs a punch.

Same with bear belly Chuck Lidell :slight_smile:

Got nothing but love for whoever enter the gym or otherwise exercise :slight_smile:

yea i agree , i always been strong but never really show’d because of my weight, im at a point now where if i made gains it shows as well and that is where i always wanted to be physically.

i mostly workout from home in my own time i dont go to the gym, i go out running/ walking and do body weight training mostly.

i figure if i can lift myself easily im in a good place.

1 Like

I respect that, working out is workoung out, no matter where you do it.

But If I’m not mistaken you live in the UK right?
Plenty of strongmen oriented gyms there, I think you would like. They love everyone who shows dedication.
Your gender, height and weight doesn’t matter the slightest :slight_smile:

My only bragging rights are, I’ve watched Bjorn Haftor workout and I’ve been spotted by Magnus Samuelsson a few times :smiley:

Blessings friends

1 Like

swimming is a good full body workout :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah uk,

it could be something i look into in the future maybe.

would be for my own reasons though as im too old to make a profession now. had i been 15 years younger however and where i am now it would of been something i seriously considered.

@Sungyun

and yea i love swimming havent done it in a while now but i used to swim a lot once even qualified for south of england trials… but dropped out to focus on skateboarding instead at the time.

1 Like

mostly how armor fits, but also animation and fantasy.

Elves are female for me by default. Male elves are hideous in this game.

my UD is male because female model sucks.

I don’t like male orcs because too buff.

1 Like

It is! Rocky and Apollo agrees!

apollo in that movie is pretty much my end goal lol.

long journey ahead yet!

1 Like

Carl Weathers agent sucks. He should’ve been in more movies.

Ultimate alpha (upper) body.
Action Jackson should’ve had at least one sequel.

You ask me, Carl Weathers > Micheal B. Jordan

1 Like

yeah completely agree the guy was made for the big screen

1 Like

Michael B Jordan did a good job acting wise. But, a middle weight/feather wieght(whatever) compared to a heavy weight. Come on now.

Just hope that the “last” Rocky movie will be a bit more hardcore. Still lot of us olden golden fans here :slight_smile:

Daddy is turning 40 in a couple of years. Send gold and positive messages. Ty.

Daddy also knows this:
Magnus Samuelsson is still slightly bigger than me and STILL 50% stronger :smiley:
If not more.

Magnus is a strong motivation for me.

1 Like

it’s good to have idols to motivate yourself into action, for me originally…

i just hated how i looked at my heaviest… and that was motivation enough to start me off on the right track. it took a lot of willpower in the beginning as for a long initial period you dont really see any changes in yourself… but if you keep going eventually u start seeing big changes.

and when u hit a certain point its changes nearly every week.

got to a point now where i started getting a lot of passive female attention which is always a good motivation too lol .

1 Like

I remember a certain point in my life where I was close to the same size as Arnold in T1
That was golden. I still remember quality girls/dates I turned down just so I could be at the gym “making gains” / admiring myself.

Not my proudest moments in life but I won’t forget it that’s for sure.

If you haven’t already, you really should try and meat Eddie Hall.

Biggest and greatest goof ball in Strongman history :slight_smile:
Never met him myself but I have a short clip from a friend of mine. Only 14sec long and still one of the best motivational clips I’ve seen.
Love him

Edit: Correction about my size.

yeah i watch a lot of his content on youtube seems like a great guy to hang with and have a chat too.

the introvert in me stops me from meeting my idols personally :)…

1 Like

My mancrush deepens :wink:

I too am a introvert. But Introverts scale, 5-190%