Class Selection

well if tests are to be believed i’m 93% introverted 7% otherwise.

makes sense tbh, didnt really see it myself until i realised i just am naturally better when im alone.

not saying i shun social activity though, i would love a girl for example which understood the complex nature of introverts , however most girls i have met as of yet are only interested in other things. which is not what im looking for.

that is on a scale of 100% ofc. always have been better by myself unless a person perfectly understands me lol.

even introverts get lonely sometimes though such is life :stuck_out_tongue:

Being a piece of poop, I went with the race that best represented the height of my self-esteem.

As for class, I picked the one that fit my personality the most. I’m introvert so frontal melee classes was off. I am by no means any hunter IRL, so that class was off too. That left me with three spellcasters.

The Priest’s healer focus was not interesting, and Mage was a stereotype boring magician. So I went with the only choice I could identify myself with, a passive-aggressive Warlock focusing on agonising and draining my enemies. So that it how my first is a Gnome Affliction Warlock.

Now for the char being male, I found the male Gnomes being less pretty, so a good representation of how I view my own body.

1 Like

that is a lot of mental process that went through ur head when u made ur gnome.

when i made mine the only thought which passed through my head was…

"what is the most manly sounding class warrior followed by what is the weakest looking male race Gnome… "then i laughed out loud at that thought and clicked create characte.

alas the creation of my very first character in world of warcraft.

1 Like

gnome lore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.