Class Tuning Coming 29 June

Heh… Have you seen the average dps by spec table and graph I made earlier this week ?
Affli is literally tank damage. It’s the worst of the worst dps specs. Not sure you can call that dps spec at this point.

So a boomie is doing half the damage from a tank damage spec?

I said warlock, implied destruction, obviously, as it is the FOTM. I thought it was pretty obvious.

1 Like

Then you don’t know how weak affliction is and this is bull.

To me it is very much not obvious.

So you are saying boomie is doing half the damage of affli :thinking: Since apparently that quote is bull.

Well, I made it clear, now.

Well i made clear already 100 times in multiple topics that underperformers should get buffed earlier.

You are comparing the bottom spec with the broken top spec. That does not mean the bottom spec is terrible. The bottom spec is not unplayable just because there is 1 broken at the top.

Wtf are you even saying… You are twisting words left right and center.

Then probably look at the quotes you make and your statements next to them.

Exactly. Let me help you.

(You edited the rest after, but doesn’t matter)

(wasn’t me but I’ll include it I guess?)

There you go. We are up to date now.

And then you literally do not include the quote which you say “is bull” where i compared boomie damage with affli damage. Well done.

And yet again you fail to read.
Amazing.

You seem to fail quoting. Amazing.

Well, in that case, Affli is in fact terrible.

3 broken spec at the top which are clearly outliers.
And there’s 1 broken spec at the bottom (affli) which is also an outlier.

All the other specs are within a reasonable range of a random walk in a similarity graph.
Even if the next 3 top specs are a bit too high aswell, but nothing comparable to the top 3.

Yes. Where did i disagree about affli? It can still easily do +20’s. But it should get buffed.

No idea. I’m commenting on the situation, mostly to make everyone aware of the situation. I’m not here to fight you personally.

1 Like

Fill me in then.

No one is here. It just got out of hand I guess.

Fyi, It started as a “META” discussion.
Not a discussion off what classes can do what difficulty keys.
We all know if they see ur wL as an Affli you’ll get kicked in pugs lmao.

I suppose it is irrelevant for the discussion when there are miscommunications happened by just text communication like this on a forum. So i let that rest.

1 Like