Class Tuning in Progress – 16 December

Can we get some buffs to Holy pala, please?

2 Likes

Fury needs at least 10%. It’s the bottom spec by far, elementary school maths work to figure out what percentage it needs to be.

1 Like

I’m very happy that it seems like you’re going tune PVE and PVP individually. Please don’t ruin Sub Rogue in PVE content based on of how it performs in PVP. Sub is maybe OP in PVP but it’s definitely not OP in PVE in any way. I really don’t want to go another expansion where Sub is unplayable in Dungeons and Raids. All potential nerfs to Sub should be ONLY be applied to PVP content and NOT PVE. Thanks.

I hope it’s a joke that frost dk gets literally nothing. The spec is literally the second worst in m+ after assassination rogues… well, now we are the worst i guess since assa gets buffed, and so are other classes that are already better than us in both raid and m+.

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting worried at this point. It needs to be higher than 5% or atleast give us back 25% haste instead of the new 15% when enraged.

We’ve made a few further adjustments to the plan for tuning coming with scheduled weekly maintenance.

Druid

• Balance
    • Starfall damage reduced 6%.
    • Balance of all Things [Legendary] now causes Eclipse to increase your critical strike chance with Arcane or Nature spells by 40%, decreasing by 8% every 1 second (was 50% crit, decreasing by 10% per second).

Hunter

• Marksmanship
    • Aimed Shot damage reduced by 5%.
    • Arcane Shot damage reduced by 5%.

Death Knight

• Unholy
    • Mastery: Dreadblade effectiveness reduced by 20%.
3 Likes

BFA PTSD intensifies!

6 Likes

no bm buffs, no legendary tuning XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4 Likes

Still waiting on those Frost Mage buffs, we’re full wheelchair right now.

9 Likes

Noo - don’t nerf the lazer chicken :frowning:

I just hope they will also look if spec in general is overperforming or maybe some covenants work too well for spec or talents are too good. Slaping simply 5-10% buff or nerf is just lazy way to go about it.

1 Like

Well they did nerf my Legendary… so there’s that.

1 Like

Please tell me that you just made a mistake and there is something about frost dk-s as well :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/25#bracket=10

I don’t want to be disrespectful but in what world does that makes frost dk a spec that’s completely fine and needs no tuning? I know you are not the one who makes class changes but i’m just trying to figure out here how the literal bottom spec for m+ doesn’t get a single buff.

5 Likes

And soon we will be back in state of MM hunter. I think you should nerf it atleast for 15% to make us play BM for pve and survival for pvp.

Again? Just nerf the Death coil damage instead of bloody blanked nerfs =.=

For real you think 22% buff to chaos bolt is enough? we are at the bottom of the list unless the fight has a little bit of cleave then we are just a step from the bottom,nice now wet noodle bolt will become boiled noodle bot, while hunters aimed shot does 2x damage of chaos bolt and starsurge instant cast hits for 20k,not to mention that even on 2T fights affliction is still way ahead of destruction.

3 Likes

But still don’t fix the legend for a bm hunter and don’t buff the spec to become more competitive with the others. Bm needs to add Aoe burst and single by buffing the spec himself, not by the legends. And as for the legends, you need to buff that they do not stand out so much in sims from Soulforge Embers which is very uncomfortable to play.

1 Like

what about the fact that theres literally no reason to bring any other tank than DH to m+? Also what about the specs i literally havent met in m+ ? Frost DK, survi hunt, assa rogue, holy priest?

It pisses me off that Frost mage gets absolutely no attention to what so ever. U guys nerfed the frost mage to the ground couple days before the shadowlands expansion and weeks after seeing it sucking hard, u aint doing nothing about it. It gets to a point that I am actually thinking of just quiting the game, because this game forces me to play something else instead of something I love.

6 Likes