Class Tuning in Progress -- 13 January

Still no shaman buffs. Another qq xpac all about gid gud pure dps classes…

4 Likes

i ment as in will fury be on par with arms now :P… so if i swapped to fury would it be a DPS Increase after these changes haha… unsure though.

Most of these buffs are not enough. And there are several specs, classes, which you missed. Why don’t you hire some people, who learnt math? At least on high school level.

5 Likes

Nah man they doing class balancing base on top 10 players and accept other people to pull same dps as those people.

I know nothing about rogues, but Frost Mages needed more than love… to be honest they needed a permanent spot on Love Island.

Whilst I am grateful for the Frost Mage buff (it’s my main alt), there seems to be a lot missing from this list than I expected… I thought there would be… well… More?

I’ll be grateful for the gift my mage has received, but I can also understand the negative vibes in this thread to be fair and honest.

7 Likes

Lol wut?..

Classes are balanced around the DPS their kit does when done correctly yes. but “top 10 Players”… classes are so simple nowadays that anyone could do the rotation correctly lol.

its likely balanced around the 75 Percentile however, not the 99 percentile.

SL experience with class balancing

http s://ibb.co/cJ23Q0z

Was definitely expecting some tuning to Demo Warlock :confused:

This is such a good expansion but this classs/spec imbalance and Blizzard’s way of not being able to fix it is kind of ruining everything positive in both PvE and PvP.

7 Likes

I’m so glad to see someone gets what assa’s real problem is. IMO just go back to Legion early design (screw Toxic Blade), the legendaries are already copy-paste of that, so why not full ctrl c ctrl v? SnD criplled the spec, most of their dmg is WHITE dmg, which is ok for Outlaw, but a huuuuge red flag for Assa. Poisons and Bleeds should do most of our dmg. Also Envenom hits like… sorry, it doesn’t hit at all, it’s laughable. Remove SnD, buff poisons and bleeds, bring back AgoPoison (for some obvious weakness, so no one’s gonna cry) and Kingsbane, and revert to the energy regen from Legion (so we can stack Crit and Mastery only, but due to the new 2nd stat scaling it wont go crazy like it did in Legion) and they gonna be a pretty decent ST spec. It’s not that hard, cmon…

5 Likes

I understand that these are probably changes made mainly because of PvE performance, but damn does it grind my gears to see classes with at least one really good PvP spec get sizeable buffs to their lesser performing specs while we have classes like DK who currently have zero viable PvP specs.
The class currently exists in PvP to keep people still so the WW or arms warrior on their team can do the actual killing.
And a 2% increase to frost’s 2h damage isn’t going to cut it by a long shot.

Happy for the PvE guys who’ll probably see their specs becoming more viable, but I’m certainly hoping for a similar update adressing PvP issues specifically, most of all I’d like to see certain ridiculous covenant abilities getting nerf batted to heck, compensated by an increase to offending classes/specs’ sustained damage.

2 Likes

Muh Frost DK alt happy, too much buff, I can oneshot people now

2 Likes

Sub Rogue is not as worse, but Energetic Energy was soooo much better than Shadow Technics.

Same with HaT that got backed into Shadow Technics.

Energetic Recovery from Cata ? Yeah But rogues don’t have Recuperate so you need SnD in order to get that Energy Reg otherwise.

Yo blizzard, pog champ died - leg’s get serious for a moment.

Pushing 2-8% will do jack squat for most specs. Frost DK won’t magically not need to stand on the target 24/7, Assasination rogue won’t start rotatng resources, Warriors won’t stop praying for execute phases.

The core issues are the talents, base skills and the basic scaling, not +2/8 damage.

Stand back for a bit and really think what kind of domain should a “spec master” and if the price should be “doo doo at everything else”

3 Likes

Since whole SL is weekly timegated so far i hope we get next half of balancing in upcoming week.

Or maybe jailer took that half into thorgast…

3 Likes

Small indie company btw

1 Like

Lmao get out.

11 Likes

Boomy aint broken. Most top rated dps druids are not even night fae fyi

%8 fury buff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
wait , its not a joke right :frowning:

4 Likes

Where is Outlaw? BUFF OUTLAW ROGUE BLIZZARD, ASSASSINATION GETS 5% THEN 8 % SO 13% OVERALL AND OUTLAW IS FINE IN PVP? WHAT?