Class Tuning in Progress -- 14 July -- Updated

Where f is my buffs/fixes and gameplay improvements?..

so, massively op hunters get even more ridiculously op.
Fire mage do need a buff, so thats fine. ice/arcane are good, might as well make fire good too.
priest, who are decent now, get nerfed ffs. maddening.
afflict probably needed it tbh, little low on dps.

Hunters were trash tier before this buff in pve.

6 Likes

So ret has not been good since tos yet you nerf Kyrian legendary while buffing fire mage, which has been S tier since at least EP. Knowing frost mage was also good prior to That, I feel like Blizzard has picked its favorite child In terms of classes and it quite feels bad. If ret paladin, enh shaman or WW was as bad as fire mage, they would not get 1 single buff. That’s silly not to expect players being unhappy aboot such bad balancing.

shadow priest was needed tbh.

They shouldn’t refrain from it, they should simply revert these buffs in pvp only with modifiers while doing whatever they think is good in pve, like they did with Warriors.

1 Like

As usual, Enhance never looked at.

1 Like

Welcome changes for my spec, thank you.

The fire mage - how on earth did you get the previous nerfs so badly wrong that you have to give such massive buffs now??

My hunter main is very happy for some love for a change . Could make them not work in PVP though .

1 Like

Enhance doesnt have a number problem. It has a kit problem. The only thing an enha brings to the table is being ignored a thousand times.

Thank you!

1 Like

So… Arms warrior und ret in PvE stays the same?

Arms which is already on the last place in PvE didn’t get anything?? And you buff affliction?

Oh and you just nerfed , better said gutted, a legendary for ret that would have provided good single target DMG outside of CDs?

Clown Fiesta balance… Do you have any good devs left in SL?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That one hurts :sob:

Its the truth tho. I mean number wise Enha is dealing a decent amount. However its not always the end of day dps that matters but also stuff like utility, being melee or ranged (given melee spots are already limited and then you have to compete with other classes bringing stuff to the table), damage on demand that is high enough etc.

The totem for instance would already be heavily buffed if the effect would be raid wide and just not group wide (which is absolutely stupid to begin with) or bring something like 5% haste for the entire raid. That alone would catapult Enhas up in terms of being considered for the setup rather than just “ewww, an enha”.

Because they need a buff in PvE? Why not just add the line of text “in non-pvp enviroments”?

Could at least nerf the FD leggo if they’re going to buff their damage across the board, that’s basically PvP only right?

4 Likes

Yepp,they keep sticking sticks in to our stickstock…

May as well just play a hunter or mage in wow.

If theres ever a whiff that they aren’t excellent Blizz will fix it pronto.

Other classes can languish for whole expansions but hunters and mages…

Quality work from Blizz, (low quality)

5 Likes

Who cares about pvp?

1 Like