Updated 13 July at 1:40 CEST with PvP notes.
With Season 2 now underway and Mythic Difficulty Sanctum of Domination opening with scheduled maintenance next week, we’re working on a tuning pass for a few Classes.
As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update next week.
- Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
- Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, and Rapid Fire damage increased by 10%.
- Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
- Serpent Sting, Wildfire Bomb, Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, and Kill Shot damage increased by 10%.
- Fireball damage increased by 20%.
- Fire Blast damage increased by 15%.
- Pyroblast damage increased by 5%.
- Devouring Plague damage reduced by 8%.
- Dissonant Echoes’ (Conduit) Void Bolt damage reduced by 5%.
- Damage of all spells increased by 5%.
Player versus Player
- Beast Mastery
- Kill Command damage decreased by 15% in PvP situations.
- Fire Blast damage decreased by 15% in PvP situations.
- Pyroblast damage decreased by 5% in PvP situations.