Class Tuning in Progress -- 14 July -- Updated

or you can say it like this
A TANK without a CD even a minor is a bad TANK rlly :smiley:

Do you play the same game that we play? ALL hunter specs are $hit in PvE… That buff will help to push and progress contents

Won’t help SV for sure. Nobody really wants melee hunter.

but why are you nerfing spriest. Where are the feral and enhance shaman fixes etc etc etc.
No wonder my fur is going greyer.

The /who command is bugged since ages. I guess it only outputs numbers for the current shard, rather than the whole server.

Blizzard isn’t fixing it because they want to make it as hard as possible for people to collect statistics on player numbers.

Yeah BM hunters REALLY needed these buffs for PvP

1 Like

Melee hunter is a meme spec, fun on paper maybe, but unrealistic and unappealing when most people expect hunters to be 100% range.

Literally roll a warrior/rogue or whatever if you want to run about doing close range melee non-stop.

Depends on tuning, but in most cases it’s undertuned.

Play a single player game like skyrim if you want good PvE. PvE in WoW is a joke. It almost always was and always will be. Imagine having fun killing an AI-controlled enemy with addons which tell you exactly what to do in this exact moment. “oh, addon says go left now, i should go left! now addons says i should do damage, so i do damage” So much fun!

3 Likes

cries in arcane

Let be honest. The whole problem is m+ I don’t see how they are going to fix this. In raids all classes will be balanced evenly. My issue is that loot drops from m+ and I hate to be excluded because hunters and havocs are destroying everything effortlessly.

For the current season it might help to scale some affixes better for some underperforming classes.

+5% to afflication isnt enough to bring it back to life…

How can BM hunter infest the ladder in both 2v2 and 3v3 being already WAY TOO STRONG and you buff it!?

Please nerf hunters and ferals. Buff in PvE, hard nerf in PvP. Otherwise season 2 will be jungle all over, it’s already the best comp in the game by far.

2 Likes

Nope, you will enjoy running out of mana doing your normal rotation in PvP.

Don’t even think about healing.

Who cares about pve?

2 Likes

Words fail me when I wish to express my discontent at this class tuning for already over tuned specs, Hunter and fire mage? I mean come on. Why can’t you look at all the other classes that need a revamp both during this lacklustre expansion and bfa… mini rant over with, tumbleweed blizzard response.

1 Like

Feel free to also reduce the CD and increase impact of Craven leggo, as cough your data suggests it.

Curious to see follow-up buffs for feral, as clearly they’re underperforming as well. Maybe 30% more dmg on bleeds, 15% on ferocious bite so they get to hit the 30Ks?

Another brilliant idea for Ion:
In 9.2, BM should have an instant heal for 30% hp with 5 sec cooldown PLUS a third pet ofc for spec fantasy.

Also make Stampede as a baseline permanent ability and have Spirit Bond stack per pet passive. What a game…

Guess they dont test pvp.
Why am i suprised :partying_face:

6 Likes

What would you expect from this joke of a dev team.

1 Like

says the warrior who can execute/condemn all day long. Hmmm