Class Tuning in Progress -- 20 April

Try playing feral instead. And you will see that Warlocks have it easier in almost every way possible.

3 Likes

Neither is havoc’s rotation, but there is still a huge difference between a good havoc player and a bad havoc player. I’m somewhere in the middle. A good player could probably get 2 - 3k more out of my character in certain keys, a bad player around 5k less.

Sensibly, they’ve recognised that the mob count wasn’t low enough and have now adjusted it to 5+ mobs.

BM is pretty trash at the moment. It’s something that needs to be fixed long term because it doesn’t scale well with increased stats, so it tends to slip down towards the bottom of the performance charts as each expansion goes on.

I actually feel the opposite about BM vs MM. MM is (or was until the tier set) the more interesting spec, but BM is the only ranged spec I can tolerate because it doesn’t have to stand still. The rotation is incredibly boring, though.

im not sure, BM rotation is far from boring for me, ive played it so much now, its all in muscle memory, but still u got things u prio, u got rng to handle and keeping frenzy up, using stomp correctly in packs, and so much more, and yea using active spells every gcd, not just standing there looking like a clown when casting. ( any cast is boring, when u cast U do nothing but watch ur char casting the spell be it 1-3 sec. i consider every cast as tiny break. BM never has break its full nonstop action.

2 Likes

I know it won’t be an option, sadly.
I remember not so long ago, last season vigil was utter garbage memory almost like the flair trap one, lol, and people seldom used it, but now bleh

How about removing AOE caps and making game more fun?

1 Like

Lol it’s cute you think bliz plan.

Let’s get their Kickstarter going, I pledge one entire copper.

How quickly will heads roll once Philly Spencer starts sorting them out, I wonder?

3 Likes

Looking at this thread, Blizzard is in full panic mode – they only react, they don’t plan or even anticipate anything.

If they had 2 people whose job is to check raidlogs every now and then the balance in the game would be in a much better shape. They can’t even do some proper data science twice a month. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

It’s embarrassing.

Let’s hope Microsoft can bring some basic professionalism to bliz and get rid of the dead useless wood.

Making games is really not rocket surgery.

1 Like

True, gods damn it. I’ve worked in finance where you get like 120K transactions a second for several hours a day. We still had a SINGLE data scientist who was able to slice and dice the data and make aggregations and infer some conclusions with heuristics.

ONE PERSON! And he was correct at between 80% to 85% of the time.

Imagine that one person working for 10 MMORPGs at the same time and still not breaking a sweat.

From the point of view a senior programmer, Blizzard looks hopelessly lost. Do they even have good talent in there anymore?

1 Like

Does that one person want more than minimum wage, sick pay, paid holidays, maternity leave, not being discriminated against in the work place and not have death threats left on answer phones from their CEO?

If not get them to apply to bliz for job, please.

1 Like

i guess they nerf frost dk next?

Why would they nerf Frost?

1 Like

Why would frost dk need a nerf? They’re solid mid table right?

based on what i see, i bet rogue and frost dk is next for nerf… but hey i might be wrong!

What are you basing this guess on?

Can have some of your extremely strong hallucinogenics please?

Or are you bm, and most specs seem massively op in comparison?

It’s a BM, according to the character profile at least.

Apologies, I checked after I posted :slight_smile:

I have a decent bm alt, it’s a bit dull to play, but can be really capable on fights with regular add appearances if you abuse the 25% crit thing well

Bm won’t be dominating MDI makeup though, neither will frost (or my beloved unholy).

If only…

Personally I just ignore the set bonus on BM :stuck_out_tongue: It’s easy to play and does good enough damage to get all keys in time at +15 for the mount, anything above that I personally don’t require.