Class Tuning Incoming – 18 September

I don’t really have an opinion on these changes. I only did the raid on normal so far, HC raid is on Sunday. But those logs are probably the context for those changes.

what do you mean lets not even talk about holy paladin lmao
i main holy paladin for years now and this 6% healing reduction was needed when u see how strong are tier set is,. so even with this 6% all healing reduction holy paladin is stil really good and really strong so plz dont talk crap., i dont know about ret or prot but leave holy alone holy is a really really good spec in a really good state atm,. yes its not a resto shaman or druid but its still really good u prolly cant play it if u think its bad lmao

1 Like

There is no tunning for BM hunter or any hunter in PVE. Blizz really lost any touch with reality…

5 Likes

bro i couldnt give less f’s about your opinion of holy pala pve i’m a pvp player and it’s useless in pvp lmao

Hunters? BM has 0 AOE, MM’s ST is non existent…

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s the same ai they use for brann :joy:

1 Like

When will you rework shadow?

1 Like

Lol, open top100 pvp leaderboard for 2s f.e. DC priests are like 50% of all players. No nerf? Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Non mais… Jouez-vous à votre jeu avant de sortir des conneries pareilles ?

I wanted to ADD BUFF arms warrior and slightly buff fury survival i play nearly every class and hate playing my main this season its so weak its like hitting people with a rubber chicken.

PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY UPSET BIG TIME MAKE THE CHANGES 14/09/2024 (TODAY)

It would be utterly insane to go through with nerfing Dawnlight damage after the bug that inflated it’s damage this week after the bugfixes implemented.

As Retribution Paladin Wowhead guide writer Bolas stated:

Instrument of Retribution usually causes Ret’s output to be inflated early on, as there tend to be far more deaths than usual in the early weeks of a tier as people learn the new boss mechanics. People are also more likely to die on Heroic bosses than Normal ones as the mechanics tend to be harder and damage taken higher.

This has always contiuned to inflate our numbers artificially on early heroic content and left our class to do bad dps due to undeserved nerfs.

REMOVE INSTRUMENT OF RETRIBUTION ALL TOGETHER

This ability does not help at all but just lead to confusion, intentional bad play or sabotage in pursue of parses.

This ability is never ever useful in progression fights in Mythic encounters as it usually is fight over when your raid members die anytime before 5% of a fight

Useless in M+ as it’ll never compensate the damage loss of 20% of a group’s dps potential dying

Useless in Arenas as when your teammate dies it is already gg.

We do not want to suffer more nerfs due to a roleplay ability

Revert 11.0.2 Tunning and Revert Dawnlight nerfs - Nerfing the lowest simming ST Spec is just a cruel move while we expected buffs.

3 Likes

almost all set bonuses are boring and uninteresting - maybe not always trash but like… fire mage with phoenix’s damage increased? Really? Weakest thing fire mage has is buffed by skill sets to the point, where it will start doing damage like fire blast skill.

are you sure that resto druid needs only 8% buff? because right now resto druid is doing 70% of other healers average HPS in ANY parce …

3 Likes

So you fix the bug that influates retribution damage in heroic raids, but you still intend to nerf one of the worst ST specs with 15% on dawnlight?

Are there 15 year old interns doing the work at blizzard??

4 Likes

With 6% buff fire mage will remain the worst spec in-game… Tier set is also trash… Either make set better or give at least 25% flat dmg or fire is dead

Did some devs read these comments ? Did someone actually understand that you are killing the retribution paladin due to false data ? Did someone may actually change something ? I don’t want to complaint all the time but retribution paladin is a mass-played class in the game and each extension, you give us nice spell and then distroy them while other classes (DK, mage, …) are overpower but it is ok for you. Why? For a retribution paladin, such nerf will lead to lower mmr in arena and bg, no place for us in raid, 90% rejection rate in mythic+… you can nerf dawn light but up other spells please. Retribution does not need such death sentence.

Still nothing for bm aoe :confused:

Guess no M+ this S then. No groups will want any BM hunts

1 Like

Hey guys! I really loved playing with darting hurricane on 0.5s. I miss expel harm, having a shortened gcd filler feels great on ww, and now that I finally got my muscle memory tuned for darting it will feel both jarring and boring to drop it. Any chance we can keep that playstyle somehow? What about removing random procs and keeping some 0.5s charges from strike of the windlord?

No idea what the developers note on feral is about?

You have to use rip first to proc rampant ferocity with bites and you use blood talons to buff rip/fb, there is literally no difference between now and before adding the rampant ferocity buff so if its that complicated just remove the talent. I can’t see why people would complain about it

1 Like

Nerfing a bad M+ specc in AOE great
Btw. Priest mobility need too be upgradet thx