Class Tuning Incoming – 25 September

Arms war needs a rework urgently. Or let it die and spam rampage all the season…

1 Like

Cause Retribution Paladin is perfectly fine after Dawlnigh nerf… Or you didnt even bother to see our numbers in Heroic Nerub-Ar… Seriously Blizzard all this years you still havent learn that making people changing class is not a way to make more money. Keeping people happy by balancing all classes to perform the same numbers in Raids have as result people to be able to play their favorite class and enjoy the game.

3 Likes

“chatgtp, please look at these logs and suggest some balance changes”

3 Likes

Protection and Retribution both need a buff,

Thank you please

2 Likes

I wish you would fix something that is genuinely broken, such as Outlaw Rogue’s ‘Between the Eyes’. I’ve been levelling my rogue alt, and it’s beyond annoying that it is still bugged. At first I thought my keyboard was broken as I can spam BtE and whilst the animation looks like Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, and it sounds like the audio track from Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, the skill just doesn’t go off. What should be big hits from BtE and Crackshot/Dispatch, just turn into wasted time and incoming damage until Subterfuge drops off.

Won’t be enough. BM is so far behin in AoE in comparison to other classes, not even doubling the current damage would balance it out.

2 Likes

We all know about the upcoming anniversary patch Prot Paladin amongst other classes are expected to have some changes.

But until then, PLEASE, take a look at Protection Paladins. We are suffering compared to DH/DK/Warrior.

2 Likes

As a feral I gave up and went bear lol doing more damage and can’t die… seems right lol.

Nothing again for deto locks

Thank you for the BM aoe buff. I don’t think it’s enough but let’s see.
I also was expecting a buff to explosive shot for BM sins on MM it does like 5-6times more dmg.

At least it is a start thnx!

Just make it open source and let the community sort it out for you. It’ll be free … Probably allot better too

2 Likes

Frost mage buff for singletarget is too small. If the intention is to reduce ice lance spam then buff every other ability by like 20-30% at least. Buffing an ability by let’s say 10% which does like 10% of the total damage done result in a 1% overall buff. I know it looks good on the patch notes but it does not mean anything to the spec.

at least you are not playing hunter, be gratefull, if we were in your place we would get insta nerf

changes to dh is not enough, the class is literally useless in pvp now. Talents need to be reworked to make them better after all unfair nerfs

You realise this is a buff? you get 15% more mana regen…

Buff Aff lock…

Still no nerf for disc priest… can blizzard for the love of god PLEASE hire a person that is actually playing the damn game, they are so out of touch I don`t know ether to laught or cry

1 Like

true IGNITE and Pyro need buff no living bomb

So when will we be able to kill a freaking healer?.. very nice resto druid in flag maps even as a dk you can’t do anything…

1 Like