Class Tuning Incoming – 7 June

They’ll probably do a 2% aura buff in 4 weeks time and call it a day as usual, leaving Feral bottom for raids/single target.

1 Like

Feral is already at the bottom of Aberrus statistics, but all the spec will get is a little Tier Set adjustment without any reason :thinking:

1 Like

Can you please tell us a date for the next big patch? I would like to unlock allied races for maghar orc. Maybe gonna racechange to it, if I get to keep the orc heritage armor

unholy i guess tuning would be needed , but frost now is more depended on pillar than ever

1 Like

happy about buffs for brewmaster and prot warrior :0 will be even more fun to play those alts now.

hunter buffs are always welcomed too :slight_smile:

Look all those fixes. Fire mages def need buff cos they arent broken enough i guess. Look all those WW monk and enha shaman buffs… ohwait.

Clown game infested with boosters and bots.

How about you fix the main problem with PvP? That you haven’t made any content for it in years?

Excuse you, please do not change the mage at all, I didn’t ask for this!

now blood just needs another 40% buff to put them somewhat on par with prot paladins.

What are you even on about?

why would enha shaman need any buff?
sure buff one of the strongest m+ speccs =D
same to ww the are incredible strong in m+
but make them strong in every situation =D

Dont know if typing here is anything more than talking into the void, but it is pretty tragic that feral is getting less than a 1% buff when classes that are still struggling but doing better are getting 5% , in the latest wowhead dps rankings feral is already dead last, these changes will actually widen the gap

dw that 5% damage buff BM hunters get isnt gonna put it that much higher

WoWheads dps ranking is bad. Always has been. Its basing its ranking on an overall statistic. You cant do that. For raids you have to look at every fight separately. A spec can be bad overall but decent to very good on certain fights. Overall ranking is also taking in the first couple bosses into account which nobody really gives a poop about.

Lets take a look at every fight in Aberrus including the first couple bosses.

Kazzara: Bad
Experiments: Bad
Assault: Very good
Rashok: Bad but not completely at the bottom
Zskarn: Very bad. But you dont want melees there anyway,
Magmorax: Good
Echo: Bad
Sark: Bad.

Then we also have to take into consideration that this is week 4. People at the higher bosses are typically playing the Meta specs and are geared accordingly to accustom that. Plus a lot of guilds (if not basically all of them) that killed Zskarn pre change have extended so you wont find them into this weeks logs for the previous bosses anyway.

And for the last two bosses you will typically only see the best specs anyway at this point. So a DPS druid there wont be playing Feral even if feasible because A: Its melee and B: It doesnt perform good enough to justify the melee spot. For Echo alone you want enough ranged so that Melees never get the bomb and if they do that its only 1.

But that aside: Feral does need a buff. No one disputes that.

Yes they wont nerf top tier and just slowly buff the worst classes, it just seems messed up that one of the worst classes gets a much less significant buff, im not commenting on the fact that if you are underperforming right now you basically will until major shake ups happen and the optimal thing to do is to cry on the ptr forums before patch comes out, just that they could maybe not twist the dagger and try and treat underperformers equally.

Its also weird because the feral change actually requires more effort and i assume testing from whoever implemented it, the +5% would have been easier to do, so im just really confused at why they decided to put more effort in to give a smaller buff, doesnt really add up

I know that those rankings dont ACTUALLY mean much, but those bars and youtuber tier lists regurgitating them actually shape a majority of the common opinion, most people wont take into consideration all mitigating factors and just go, number low = sucks , i dont like it but it just works like that.

Also idk in the case of feral looking at bosses individually makes the case worse probably, being only good on assault that is a meme boss basically same as heroic version is probably the worst niche you could have, i think maybe the issue is that in m+ its pretty good if you have classes that make up for your worthless single target when specced into aoe, and on something like brackenhide where every boss has multiple targets it does good damage and since you are probably the only druid in a 5 man, you also bring a lot of utility and arguably the best single buff in mark of the wild, but all your utility is super redundant in raid and i am pretty sure most mythic guilds arent starving that bad for a mark of the wild so all your utility disappears and your damage profile is worthless

The other day I was watching an interview from a fighting game developer answering questions from fans about their game philosophy.

One of those questions was why there wasn’t more available characters in the game ?
You know what answered the devs’ ?

“We want to balance the game for every character to be competitive before adding new ones because balance is one if not the most important thing for everyone to have fun.”

Imagine that. In 2023. Such an obvious statement. Apparently still oblivious to Blizzard.
I mean, com’on, it took them a whole expansion to admit covenants was a clown show and pull the rope.
I don’t expect them to figure that one out after at least 10 more years, after all, the game only released… 19 years ago ?

Ye, and thats a problem. Because more often than not they are completely wrong. I dont which one it was in particular but it was a duo that made one and that one got so heavily mocked by the rogue community it was unreal. It had something to do with the Assa to Sub comparison that was made in the video.

Agreed. But then again its also good on Magmorax. A DPS/Heal check.

Its not just Blizzard. Look at Riot. They also choose this path for LoL. Screw balance and throw in new champions all the time to keep the players happy while pretending to balance and also intentionally designing a meta every season. They even stated that (minus the pretending to balance part)

That was mainly Ion. And he deserved every flame he got for it.

Idk if you can say it confidently after just 12 parses for feral, done by players that are good enough to not be benched in 7/9 guilds while playing one of the currently worst specs in the game, doesnt seem that statistically relevant, and even then good on 2 bosses out of 9, and some of the easier ones is something i guess but its still so bad that bringing it up seems pointless

Can you please fix the bug, where we don’t get an upgrade discount for different armor types tomorrow? I don’t get any discount on my cloth alt. It’s very sadge