Class Tuning Incoming – 7 June

I sorta can. Magmorax is a tight dps check. If you can you wont be running a setup that is meh while your feral could just go boomie to deal more damage.

Any guild that is 7/9 currently has people that are good enough to not be benched.

I brought it up to display why i detest wowheads (or any other fansites) “tier list”. They are a plague and nothing good comes out of them. They use some data that people take at face value while not understanding the as to why.

Its similar with warcraftlogs while its not warcraftlogs fault itself. There are so many people that see the log data but dont know how to read it properly. Leading to a false assumption of many things.

Just crests or flightstones as well?

Sry, I correct myself: I only get discount on flightstones, not crests. I thought crest cost is supposed to be zero

Ye thats why i was asking. From what i could gather in regards of the account wide discount it may be that this is intended to be flightstones only. Otherwise alt gearing would be a relative joke.

Huh, but why can’t it be a joke? I earned the gear already, no?

Not on your alt. Ones capability of play on ones main compared to ones alt is never the same.

I know that as i said, but then again, for magmorax id say 10 parses is a bit flimsy, the rankings may stay like that with more kills, but i am personally doubtful, and in the end, i think in this case it only makes the case that feral kinda sucks stronger, you have to REALLY scrape the bottom of the barrel to try and say something nice about the raid performance, and on a melee spec with no unique utility it probably shouldnt be the case, and seeing other bottom feeder specs get bigger buffs seems wrong

As i said Feral most certainly needs a buff. And the word youre looking for isnt wrong but unfair.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.